1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camp Dolphins Day 10: Players In Better Condition This Year; Other Notes

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan7171, Aug 12, 2009.

1. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    I found this on Miamidolphins.com and I would like to share it with ya'll. Here is a sneak peek:

"Dealing with the South Florida heat in August is enough of a challenge for just about anybody being asked to run, catch and hit while in full pads for two hours twice a day. Throw in an intense workout in the weight room early in the morning consisting of squats, bench presses and other free weight exercises and you're thinking very hard about how that bed is going to feel in the evening."

Now read the article: http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/top_story.asp?contentID=6578

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    Nice read. The news seems to be coming in more slowly this summer and every exciting tidbit is gobbled up hungrily.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Yeah I am constantly looking for information. I don't want to do like the sites I have been on and be told to stop posting things like this. They thought it was too much and not enough intelligent conversation. Well anyway thanks for posting.