1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameron Wake Video Feature

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolfan4Life, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Dolfan4Life

Dolfan4Life BostonStrong

May 3, 2008
    Germany
    He truly is a Parcells guy, a true workout warrior and a freak of nature! :up:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUaFdHL0wY&feature=related"]YouTube - Cameorn Wake Feature[/ame]

2. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Nice find. I like how he said he doesn't own a TV or computer and doesn't go out or party. He seems extremely smart about minimizing distractions.

HULKFish and calphin like this.
  3. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    It'll be very, very interesting to see how this guy fares against NFL talent. Anyone know why he was cut from the Giants? I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why the Giants would take a pass on a guy who later went up North and EXPLODED on the CFL.

4. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Wow, sounds like someone you would want on your team. 6'3" and 260lbs is pretty decent size for a linebacker and has a good approach to the game. You have to like what the trifecta is doing, because they sure are beating the bushes for talent.
    I really, really hope they have the same success with the draft this year as they did last year.

5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    great find!

how can you not be excited about this guy coming to our team?! His dedication to his body, and his play is exactly what this team is all about right now and its actually pretty impressive. Can't wait to see what he's going to do for us now, he definitely seems to have the fire to want to succeed regardless of anything at this point. I'd love to see him just tear apart the NFL the same way he has through the CFL.

Like i said, i don't know how you cant be excited about this guy coming to our team. :up:

6. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

Is the gap in his top teeth, ala Strahan, a good omen? :lol:

7. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I believe we should take it as such.

8. Styla

Styla #1 Davone Bess Fan!!!

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal
    Well, let's hope that he brings everything we saw in that video to Miami.:up:

"and can we please sign a FA CB please?":yes:

Dolfan4Life likes this.
  9. lohink

lohink Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Bellwood, PA
    I live about twenty miles from State College Pa and follow Penn state pretty closely. Most everyone around here are hardcore fans and everyone I talk to has little to no memory of this guy. Hopefully he just took a little longer to come into his own? Any body know why we cant remember him?

10. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Thanks.

<< In a Stewie from Family Guy manor >>
    Maybe V. Gholston should go to the CFL??? Hmmm???? To perfect his skill??? Yes?????

:lol:

TiP54 likes this.
  11. Ophinerated

Ophinerated Preposterous!

Apr 1, 2008
    I agree; I want more than anything to get a good FA CB. Especially now that Goodman is out. BUT, with a guy like Wake and Porter roaming the pass-rushing perimeter; I can let out a *sigh* of relief knowing that we are set, baring injury this year for our LB rush and disruption persona.

If that didn't make any damn sense... well, it's because I have no damn clue as to what the hell I am typing about right now.

I have a new idle in the sports media industry. I will, eventually, be something? If not, a step above Armando will do.

Yep, I be intoxicated so just ignore this rant and chalk it up to mega-stress, lack of sleep and just flat out "WTF" factoring.

12. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    When he played at Penn St. his name was Derek Wake I believe.

13. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    He looks like Peezy Jr. to me! I love the obsessive mentality! If he has that kind of drive with his athletic ability how could he not be successful?

14. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    Awesome find! That video was amazingly done. I wish we could find clips like that of all our players.

Wake seems ready to dominate....Camps cant get here fast enough. Pumped to head to Nova and watch that dude work out.