1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Camarillo having impact for surprising Dolphins"

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TheAnswer385, Nov 4, 2008.

1. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    Full read- Camarillo having impact for surprising Dolphins - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Or some recycled Welker unis :up:

azfinfanmang likes this.
  2. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    There is a very good presser up.. 10 minutes worth of Greg Camarillo that is seriously worth the watch. Greg Camarillo presser

3. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Interesting.

For several years we have all been *****ing about how we can't get a break Talentwise in regards to finding that "Diamond in the rough".
    Folks, I think here, along with Donald Thomas we have found two very rough Diamonds that Sparano and Co are very carefully polishing to a fine fine finish.
    This kid has everything to become that very valued "Posession" type reciever that every team needs.

Is it just me, or does this kid remind anybody else of Ed McCaffrey (Sp)..cept Greg wears real shoulder pads.

cnc66 likes this.
  4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Funny, the author (Steve Wine) obviously knows very little about this team. Sure, Camarillo has had some impact on the success of this team, but no more than Ginn, Penny, Brown, Fasano, the OL, the D, even Williams..

That is what makes this team even more special, it's ability as a team, not the individuals that make up the team...this guy doesn't get it...Camarillo had the "sombrero" on him this week, last week it was Ginn, Fasano/Martin have had it, etc...

5. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN

Agree and I would also put Davone Bess in this group. The catch he made against Denver was just sick!!!!

TheAnswer385 likes this.