1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cam Cameron on Chad Henne.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Ludacris, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    If you liked what Cam thought of drafting John Beck here is what he said about Henne during his private work out with the Ravens.

http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=88048

I was kind of down on Henne when I watched him play against Ohio State but now I know why it was not a great performance.

ATVZ400 and alen1 like this.
  2. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I agree that Cam has definitely earned a lot of credibility when it comes to selecting QBs.

I'd be worried, however, that Henne's body could continue to break down after so many inuries in a short period of time and him playing through them. Is he structurally solid enough to be durable at the NFL level?

Secondly, a Cam endorsement means more if we run a Cam system... i have a feeling Henne will want more gunsliNGER OUT OF HIS qb SO DOES hENNE SUIT OUR oc'S qb TASTES?

Bah. Darned caps.

I'm not re-typing it. lol.

Bpk

unluckyluciano likes this.
  3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Yeah, if there is one thing i would listen to Cameron on its QB's. I too think Henne is going to be a great one. I think if he didnt get bit by the injury bug last year, and if Michigan actually gone out and had the season they were supposed to and won the Big 10, and possibly competed for a national championship, I think people would be talking more about Henne being the #1 QB in this draft and not Matt Ryan.

4. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Cam must be close friends with Henne's parents.

alen1 likes this.
  5. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    So Cam likes Henne? That's all well and good, but what's really important is what Cam thinks about the Henne family.

6. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Ive never been that high on Henne, but that Ohio St game was def a fluke. He seems like he fits the 'Bledsoe' mold Tuna likes so much.

7. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Don't you think he is more mobile?

8. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    And already the Cam bashers come out to play.

I would think such a public display of endorsement is a smokescreen. I think Baltimore wants Brohm.