Cam and Beck Going forward
16 replies
we can bitch about today's game, but a HUGE purpose was served
we needed to know if we should draft a QB next year
we found out that we probably should
now if Cam is back next year, we better hope he doesn't disuade us from doing so
This is the worst year to need QB in the draft.
Basically, we're doomed if Beck doesn't pan out.
Another year of Cleo Lemon.....

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
If we don't get a new coach and a new gm next year then the Fins are in serious trouble. Any coach that comes here and goes 0-16 does not deserve to be here next year! Also Mueller's picks have all turn up as questionable to say the least. Ginn as the 9th over all pick? Beck over Edwards, the list goes on and on.
Lets start fresh next year with a new coach with NFL experience and not a nobody like Cameron!
"KiNG wrote:
This is the worst year to need QB in the draft.
Basically, we're doomed if Beck doesn't pan out.
Another year of Cleo Lemon.....
I love Ryan and Flacco, its not as bad as you would think
IF(big if) they go qb, they're looking at Brohm...could be worse.
"Best feeling in the world, when I'd call out the play the other team was about to run and see the look on their faces." ---Zach Thomas
"finfan1966 wrote:
If we don't get a new coach and a new gm next year then the Fins are in serious trouble. Any coach that comes here and goes 0-16 does not deserve to be here next year! Also Mueller's picks have all turn up as questionable to say the least. Ginn as the 9th over all pick? Beck over Edwards, the list goes on and on.
Lets start fresh next year with a new coach with NFL experience and not a nobody like Cameron!
Edwards is on a 7-6 team, Beck is on a 0-13 team
fyi, we are not laying a hand on Edwards, he has had all day
"lbmclean_sj wrote:
I love Ryan and Flacco, its not as bad as you would think
Ryan is actually the only one that I wouldn't suicide if we picked.
However, not #1 overall in the draft......

Kanye West wrote:
I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?
You don't see Edwards fumbling every snap. Even if Beck is under pressure he doesn't have to turn the ball over every time. Its clear Beck was a lot of hype. A lot of things that Cameron and Mueller said at the beginning of the season sounded great. But now you can see it was a lot of hype. Time for a new coach and a new Gm. If Wayne doesn't make the change fans are going to not going to be happy.
"lbmclean_sj wrote:
I love Ryan and Flacco, its not as bad as you would think
Today, nfldraftscout.com has Ryan as the 4th overall senior player, Woodson 13th, Brohm 15th and Brennan 37th. It's far from the worst QB draft we've seen recently, definitely better than the 2005 draft as for QBs.
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
I finally got to watch Flacco yesterday
he will shoot up the draft charts as he gets more scrutiny
he is big, accurate, has a gun with a quick release
if we could get him with our 3rd rounder, that would be huge
The front line is folding like lawn chairs. Beck had little to no protection today and same for Lemon. Lemons bomb was lucky no one was around because it was slow and wobbly. On the other hand Beck had quite a few good passes dropped past couple games(though not today that I saw) as did Lemon(Hagan should have caught that end zone pass). The extremely poor receiving and pass blocking are a major part of this teams offensive issues. I am not saying Beck is good. I am not sure on that yet but he is not the only issue with our passing game. I don't think any QB would prosper in this current Phins offense.
I would like to see him actually get help from his team for a couple of drives to really be sure of what he is capable of. So we could have a better idea if we do need to draft or trade for a QB.
wtf....why dont u guys like Brian Brohm???
also Colt Brennan, its obvious we need a QB who can make throws...and who else knows how to pass, than a Hawaii QB...whos offense is nothing BUT passes.
Brian Brohm killed my father
"Carabinieri44 wrote:
wtf....why dont u guys like Brian Brohm???
also Colt Brennan, its obvious we need a QB who can make throws...and who else knows how to pass, than a Hawaii QB...whos offense is nothing BUT passes.
Timmy Chang went to Hawaii....if they're all as good as you say why don't we bang on Hamiltons door and get him while we're at it?
"lbmclean_sj wrote:
I finally got to watch Flacco yesterday
he will shoot up the draft charts as he gets more scrutiny
he is big, accurate, has a gun with a quick release
if we could get him with our 3rd rounder, that would be huge
Only problem with him is he is a statue. You need four pro bowl offensive linemen in front of him to give him a chance at using that killer arm


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
"ShaBam wrote:
Timmy Chang went to Hawaii....if they're all as good as you say why don't we bang on Hamiltons door and get him while we're at it?
Colt Brennan is light years better then Timmy Chang. Chang was always going to be an undrafted guy, Brennan has been in the first round discussion for 2 years.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez
"finfan1966 wrote:
You don't see Edwards fumbling every snap. Even if Beck is under pressure he doesn't have to turn the ball over every time. Its clear Beck was a lot of hype. A lot of things that Cameron and Mueller said at the beginning of the season sounded great. But now you can see it was a lot of hype. Time for a new coach and a new Gm. If Wayne doesn't make the change fans are going to not going to be happy.
Yeah your right it is so clear that after 4 games of poor protection, no running game, and no receivers that he was all hype. Same thing goes for Payton Manning. I can't believe some idiot took him #1 overall. I mean the guy showed after 4 games he wasn't an NFL QB after trowing 11 picks. Same thing for Carson Palmer. I mean how was he a top overall pick? He threw 7 picks in his first 4 games. And don't even get me started on those other busts like Drew Brees and Steve Young who also proved they were all hype after 4 games.
Follow me on twitter. Or don't @Adam_Vaccaro