Call Forwarding

3 replies

Miaballa99Miaballa99New MemberOP
Apr 14, 2009, 06:46 PM

Maybe someone knows. I am over my minutes on my cell. I'm wondering if i forward calls to another phone, will i keep using up minutes? Thanks for any help.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Apr 14, 2009, 06:47 PM

I would think so because it is still going through your phone and forwarded to another phone; but that is just a guess.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Apr 15, 2009, 08:18 AM

wow good question, your best bet is to call your provider and ask.

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum Veteran
Apr 15, 2009, 10:49 AM

its going to use a minute every time it forwards unless your forwarding to the same company cell phone, which would use your "free" minutes