Bust!!

8 replies

GISHGISHForum VeteranOP
May 14, 2008, 03:28 AM

This is how the game goes.

Jamar Fletcher was a....

Derek Hagan is a....




Travis Daniels is a....










James Hardy is a....

May 14, 2008, 05:25 AM

I dont get it...:confused1:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 06:20 AM

Just find a picture of a player doing something that he shouldnt be doing, and call him a bust. It's amazing how great it feels.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 06:26 AM

Here's another one.

Wade Smith was a.....

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
May 14, 2008, 09:04 AM

Neither Quinn nor Hardy are busts. And it is kind of early for Hagan to be called a bust, though after this year I may agree with you.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
May 14, 2008, 09:21 AM

"Stitches wrote:

Neither Quinn nor Hardy are busts. And it is kind of early for Hagan to be called a bust, though after this year I may agree with you.

I don't think that's the point of the game...

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
May 14, 2008, 10:56 AM

I'm lost . . . :confused2:

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
May 14, 2008, 11:16 AM

he's being sarcastic.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
May 14, 2008, 12:51 PM

LOL @ this thread :lol:

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"