Buckeyes recruiting hits high gear
53 replies
I hope everyone likes Scarlet and Gray in the national title game because if you think 2 trips back to back is all you have no idea.
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
I hope everyone likes Scarlet and Gray in the national title game because if you think 2 trips back to back is all you have no idea.
:yawn:
Good news for SEC fans!

hahaha good, cannon fodder for the teams that don't do the sweatervest choke
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
I hope everyone likes Scarlet and Gray in the national title game because if you think 2 trips back to back is all you have no idea.
No problem, you guys can get their every year if you like since I know you guys will choke like every other time.

"alen1 wrote:
Oh yeah and btw..
Its all about the
Don't worry once were done with USC your next.:up:
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
Don't worry once were done being beaten by USC your next.:up:
:up:
"alen1 wrote:
Oh yeah and btw..
Its all about the
:no:

:yes:
"Silverphin wrote:
:no:
:yes:
Whose that? :wink2:
"alen1 wrote:
Whose that? :wink2:
2007 winners of the New Orleans Bowl, making us the youngest football program to ever play in a bowl game and the youngest football program to ever win a bowl game as well.
"Motion wrote:
:escape:
Actually not really scared of any SEC team this year. I'm fairly confident Ohio St will go undefeated this year. Yeah I said it the last 2 years but this year we have more talent that the previous teams. Hell if Beanie is 100% all year and Pryor plays like a playmaker I don't see anyone stopping the Bucks this year. Yeah scoff at that but you can't ignore the Buckeyes.
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
Actually not really scared of any SEC team this year. I'm fairly confident Ohio St will go undefeated this year. Yeah I said it the last 2 years but this year we have more talent that the previous teams. Hell if Beanie is 100% all year and Pryor plays like a playmaker I don't see anyone stopping the Bucks this year. Yeah scoff at that but you can't ignore the Buckeyes.
Can't ignore them but you sure can put money on them losing in the end. :tongue2:
"alen1 wrote:
Can't ignore them but you sure can put money on them losing in the end. :tongue2:
Well at least we are there and not in some **** bowl. Last year blame WVU and Oklahoma for choking, neither one of them wanted to play in the national title game. Is it Ohio St's fault those teams choked? Should have Ohio St said pass on the national title game?
alen, you may not remember, because it happened when you were 10 years old. But your precious 'U' was victim of The Ohio State University. If you've been scratching your head, trying to figure out why your team sucks. It's because we ended your dynasty quicker than Ted Ginn running a go route. :D
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
Actually not really scared of any SEC team this year. I'm fairly confident Ohio St will go undefeated this year. Yeah I said it the last 2 years but this year we have more talent that the previous teams. Hell if Beanie is 100% all year and Pryor plays like a playmaker I don't see anyone stopping the Bucks this year. Yeah scoff at that but you can't ignore the Buckeyes.
:up: Good Luck with that.
Shouldn't be too hard for them to go undefeated in the Big Ten, other than that it could get interesting.

"gi§h® wrote:
alen, you may not remember, because it happened when you were 10 years old. But your precious 'U' was victim of The Ohio State University. If you've been scratching your head, trying to figure out why your team sucks. It's because we ended your dynasty quicker than Ted Ginn running a go route. :D
Oh you mean by the bs pass interference call? Yeah I know about that game. You guys win paying the refs to make you calls eh?
"alen1 wrote:
Oh you mean by the bs pass interference call? Yeah I know about that game. You guys win paying the refs to make you calls eh?
Saying their was a BS call in a BCS Bowl game is kind of like saying you found a peanut in your peanut butter sandwich. You cant have the BCS without BS, and you cant have peanut butter without peanuts.
That said. Clean call. Buckeyes win!!
By the way, I got a good nickname for Willis McGahee. Hurricane Toast Crunch. It sounds tasty!!
"gi§h® wrote:
Saying their was a BS call in a BCS Bowl game is kind of like saying you found a peanut in your peanut butter sandwich. You cant have the BCS without BS, and you cant have peanut butter without peanuts.
That said. Clean call. Buckeyes win!!
By the way, I got a good nickname for Willis McGahee. Hurricane Toast Crunch. It sounds tasty!!
Lol don't get mad because the only way you beat us is because of calls like that.
"Motion wrote:
:up: Good Luck with that.
Shouldn't be too hard for them to go undefeated in the Big Ten, other than that it could get interesting.
we need a smiley icon where one smiley is holding back another smiley. i'd be using it right about here :holdback:
id still like to know what UFs excuse was for not making it to the title game last year. OSU lost twice as many talents as them, and still made it back. UF got to keep their Heisman QB. OSU lost their entire offense in the draft.
IMO, we are only seeing the beginning of one of the greatest college football dynasties to ever be assembled. I'll take two NC losses during the early stages, if it means 5 titles in a row. I'll be the first to admit that OSU was the beneficiary of a crazy losing festival at the end of the season. I would have loved to get another shot at UF. But things didnt turn out that way. But that surely cant be held against OSU for being there. You can think of the 07 Buckeyes as the 71 Dolphins. We all know what happened in 72 and 73.
"gi§h® wrote:
we need a smiley icon where one smiley is holding back another smiley. i'd be using it right about here :holdback:
id still like to know what UFs excuse was for not making it to the title game last year. OSU lost twice as many talents as them, and still made it back. UF got to keep their Heisman QB. OSU lost their entire offense in the draft.IMO, we are only seeing the beginning of one of the greatest college football dynasties to ever be assembled. I'll take two NC losses during the early stages, if it means 5 titles in a row. I'll be the first to admit that OSU was the beneficiary of a crazy losing festival at the end of the season. I would have loved to get another shot at UF. But things didnt turn out that way. But that surely cant be held against OSU for being there. You can think of the 07 Buckeyes as the 71 Dolphins. We all know what happened in 72 and 73.
:lol: Holdback? Why? You got all of that out of that comment? I was giving your team a compliment, Defensive much?
First, I'd suggest you brush up on your info. UF lost 9 starters on defense after their NC year. Tebow was not the starter that year. They also had a roster of 70+% underclassmen last season. Not to mention the difference in schedules between the two. Regardless, last year was a somewhat down year but its over and a new year is here. No excuses.
Not gonna comment on the last paragraph other than good luck with that, hope you don't set yourself up for more disappointment.

"Motion wrote:
:up: Good Luck with that.
Shouldn't be too hard for them to go undefeated in the Big Ten, other than that it could get interesting.
It really shouldn't I see USC and maybe Wisconsin giving them a challenge. I just think they have more Experience than most and this year it will prove to be their best attribute.
"alen1 wrote:
Oh you mean by the bs pass interference call? Yeah I know about that game. You guys win paying the refs to make you calls eh?
Oh christ, listen Alen and listen good there were 3 fouls on that play.
Call 1-U player holding on to the jersey of the Buckeye player (they were doing it all game long)
Call 2-The PI call was probably the most controversial of the 3
Call 3-U player grabbing the Face mask of the Buckeye player and pulling down when the ball is still in there air.
They could have called any of those calls. Still results in a first down.
"Motion wrote:
:lol: Holdback? Why? You got all of that out of that comment? Defensive much?
First, I'd suggest you brush up on your info. UF lost 9 starters on defense after their NC year. They also had a roster of 70+% underclassmen last season. Not to mention the difference in schedules between the two. Regardless, last year was a somewhat down year but its over and a new year is here. No excuses.
Not gonna comment on the last paragraph other than good luck with that, hope you don't set yourself up for more disappointment.
Yea, Florida actually plays in a conference that has a title game. Can't get in the BCS championship w/o winning the title game. The SEC is the best conference in the country top to bottom, and Florida happened to lose to 2 great teams and one good team. Ohio State would have finished with a similar record had they had to actually play anyone decent more then once in the regular season.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
Yea, Florida actually plays in a conference that has a title game. Can't get in the BCS championship w/o winning the title game. The SEC is the best conference in the country top to bottom, and Florida happened to lose to 2 great teams and one good team. Ohio State would have finished with a similar record had they had to actually play anyone decent more then once in the regular season.
Very true, thats why there is lopsided wins for SEC because they play tougher opponents on a regular bases. However I think this is Ohio St's year. They have played the 2 best teams the last 2 years, beating USC will quiet the doubters. I fully expect to see a SEC team in the title game.

