1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bryce Harper blows a kiss at pitcher

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by Topdawg13, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Topdawg13

Topdawg13 New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Indiana
    -Link- [​IMG]

The kid is going to get drilled in the head if he doesn't cut that **** out. :pity:

2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    isnt he like 18? He will grow up...

finyank13 likes this.
  3. Frayser

Frayser Barstool Philosopher

Dec 4, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    I think too many people have rushed to judge without even knowing what the pitcher said. Personally, I've never had all that big of a problem with batters watching their HRs. Nobody seems to complain about catchers throwing the ball down to 3rd base after strikeouts. What, exactly, is the difference? Why is one showing up the pitcher but the other is not showing up the batter? I think the only difference is that pitchers expect to be shown more respect. But why? Because they can throw the ball at your head the next time you're at the plate?

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    And when pitchers walk like badass'es off the mount after a backwards "K" to end the inning. Or even when after a ground out they toss it around the Diamond.....I mean.....really whats the point?

5. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    You cant be blowing kisses at the pitcher dude come on...this isnt the WWF....

throwing the ball around the diamond has been a mainstay for years, back when the game first started hitting was awful, it wasnt uncommon for there to be 3 or 4 innings to go without a hit, we all hear aboput the Ty Cobb, Babe Ruth etc...but truth is the majority of hitters sucked, and it was a way of keeping loose...

unluckyluciano likes this.
  6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    To be fair, Josh Johnson walks like a badass 24/7

finyank13 and SICK like this.