Bruschi gives Ronnie props on NFLN.

25 replies

SceetoSceetoForum VeteranOP
Mar 11, 2009, 03:14 AM

On the "Total Access" show yesterday, 03/10, Bruschi and Hines Ward were guests on the show. At the end of the show Eisen asked them who would be the one player they would like to transport out of their division and Bruschi said Ronnie Brown. :D He said he's so powerful and fast and is such a threat because he can do so many things.(I'm paraphrasing a bit, I don't remember word for word, but that's pretty much it). ;)

Nothing big. I just thought I'd share it for those who didn't see it or for those who don't get that channel. I like to hear one of our biggest rivals speak so highly of one of our players. It means more than someone who doesn't actually play against him. I don't think they show the whole show on the website. You can see reruns this morning.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Mar 11, 2009, 03:25 AM

Is ronnie brown powerful or bruschi just over 9,000 years old :shifty:

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

SceetoSceetoForum Veteran
Mar 11, 2009, 03:27 AM

"anlgp wrote:

Is ronnie brown powerful or bruschi just over 9,000 years old :shifty:

:D...Both. ;)

phinfanukphinfanukNew Member
Mar 11, 2009, 06:33 AM

Who did Ward say?

Phinfanuk

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Mar 11, 2009, 06:35 AM

i know this. i wouldnt want to be the last man standing between ronnie and the endzone. the dude has a history of plowing over safeties. its like a snow plow vs a mail box.

GARDENHEADGARDENHEADSupporter
Mar 11, 2009, 08:25 AM

I still hate Brusci.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Mar 11, 2009, 08:29 AM

I love the way Ronnie runs when he breaks past the defensive line, the guy starts to look for people to hit.

Mcduffie81Mcduffie81Supporter
Mar 11, 2009, 08:32 AM

"phinfanuk wrote:

Who did Ward say?

Ray Lewis.

"There is nothing to fear, except everyone trying to tackle me." - Ted Ginn Jr.

PHphineas64New Member
Mar 11, 2009, 11:45 AM

"anlgp wrote:

Is ronnie brown powerful or bruschi just over 9,000 years old :shifty:

I think he feels even older because of having to take on RB so often last year!

The greatest value of the past is how wisely we invest it in the future.
- Jim Rohn

124124New Member
Mar 11, 2009, 11:46 AM

Bruschi is using cocaine to get over his strokes? Not smart.

MelbournePhinMelbournePhinNew Member
Mar 11, 2009, 12:28 PM

u trying to say bruschi is on crack for saying that?

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Mar 11, 2009, 12:37 PM

It's nice to see a Patriot's player having a stiffy for one of our guys instead of the other way around Jason Taylor.

Bruschi is still a jerk off.

Mar 11, 2009, 12:42 PM

"MelbournePhin wrote:

u trying to say bruschi is on crack for saying that?

124 is just mad Bruschi didn't say Kellen Clemens.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Mar 11, 2009, 12:57 PM

"124 wrote:

Bruschi is using cocaine to get over his strokes? Not smart.

Calm down buddy, Im sure Vernon Gholston was #2 on his list.

followed by Ted Ginn

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

screamerscreamerLuxury Box
Mar 11, 2009, 01:17 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

i know this. i wouldnt want to be the last man standing between ronnie and the endzone. the dude has a history of plowing over safeties. its like a snow plow vs a mail box.

I thought the word snow plow and Patriots are not to be used or mentioned together on our Dolphin site?:pointlol:

thanks to gish

The Aqua CrushThe Aqua CrushNew Member
Mar 11, 2009, 02:32 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

i know this. i wouldnt want to be the last man standing between ronnie and the endzone. the dude has a history of plowing over safeties. its like a snow plow vs a mail box.

Gish are you the Oakland Safety in disguise?

SceetoSceetoForum Veteran
Mar 11, 2009, 02:42 PM

"screamer wrote:

I thought the word snow plow and Patriots are not to be used or mentioned together on our Dolphin site?:pointlol:

;)....Good one. :D

124124New Member
Mar 11, 2009, 02:47 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Calm down buddy, Im sure Vernon Gholston was #2 on his list.

followed by Ted Ginn

:lol:

My list would be (and I'm doing it as if I was in Bruschi's shoes so no Patriots could be included on the list):

1. Leon Washington
2. Ronnie Brown
3. Marshawn Lynch (whose going to be out for 1/4th or 1/2th the season anyway in 2009)

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Mar 11, 2009, 02:56 PM

"The Aqua Crush wrote:

Gish are you the Oakland Safety in disguise?

Touchdown Ronnie Brown

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Mar 11, 2009, 02:58 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Calm down buddy, Im sure Vernon Gholston was #2 on his list.

Bwahahaha :hi5:

"124 wrote:

:lol:

My list would be (and I'm doing it as if I was in Bruschi's shoes so no Patriots could be included on the list):

1. Leon Washington
2. Ronnie Brown
3. Marshawn Lynch (whose going to be out for 1/4th or 1/2th the season anyway in 2009)

Leon Washington?

Come on Joe, take off the green glasses. :wink2:


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 11, 2009, 02:59 PM

"Sceeto wrote:

On the "Total Access" show yesterday, 03/10, Bruschi and Hines Ward were guests on the show. At the end of the show Eisen asked them who would be the one player they would like to transport out of their division and Bruschi said Ronnie Brown. :D He said he's so powerful and fast and is such a threat because he can do so many things.(I'm paraphrasing a bit, I don't remember word for word, but that's pretty much it). ;)

Nothing big. I just thought I'd share it for those who didn't see it or for those who don't get that channel. I like to hear one of our biggest rivals speak so highly of one of our players. It means more than someone who doesn't actually play against him. I don't think they show the whole show on the website. You can see reruns this morning.

I wish the coaching staff would write that on the top of their play calling sheets, so they can remember to get him out in the flats with the ball. Pass him the ball out of the backfield lol.

calphincalphinNew Member
Mar 11, 2009, 03:15 PM

"124 wrote:

:lol:

My list would be (and I'm doing it as if I was in Bruschi's shoes so no Patriots could be included on the list):

1. Leon Washington
2. Ronnie Brown
3. Marshawn Lynch (whose going to be out for 1/4th or 1/2th the season anyway in 2009)

1 R. Brown
2 R. Williams
3 M. Lynch

:up:


Thanks Gish

SceetoSceetoForum Veteran
Mar 11, 2009, 04:01 PM

"alen1 wrote:

I wish the coaching staff would write that on the top of their play calling sheets, so they can remember to get him out in the flats with the ball. Pass him the ball out of the backfield lol.

Totally! He has great hands! I wish we would do that more. Satele and Smiley were both supposedly so good at pulling, blocking on the move, so I though we would be able to kill with screen plays. I see so many other teams having success with screen plays and it always frustrates me that we never seem to be able to. I hope they try to improve with that.

Remember during the draft when Ronnie was drafted, that Gruden was saying he thought Ronnie had the best hands in that whole, entire draft, WRs included? I'm not the biggest Gruden fan, but that's a pretty bold statement from an NFL coach. ;)

JimiJimiForum Veteran
Mar 11, 2009, 06:31 PM

"124 wrote:

Bruschi is using cocaine to get over his strokes? Not smart.

Heh? Should he be more afraid of someone like Kellen Clemmens?

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Mar 12, 2009, 01:28 AM

Guess you wont hear many ronnie brown bashers on this thread....if theres any left. maybe on the other place.