1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broncos Marshall Sets His Bar High

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by alen1, Sep 2, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    A Denver newspaper talked to Broncos Brandon Marshall and asked him a few questions. One of the questions asked by Vic Lombardi was, how he was going to top the 102 grabs he had last year. Marshall said he wants 140 this year. The record is 143 by Marvin Harrison and Marshall said he wants nearly that amount in 15 games. He hauls in a lot of balls but 140 is an awful lot.

Marshall has been known to be a headcase thus far into his career. He was asked about John Lynch and what he learned from Lynch. He said "I remember coming into the locker room and just seeing how professional he was day in and day out; the way he dressed, the way he carried himself, the way he talked to the fans and to reporters. I learned so much from that guy, just how to be a professional." After that comment, he said he wished he knew how to be more professional earlier in his career. Its interesting because he has had multiple incidents including nearly 10 phone calls from his home to the cops.

I hope his attitude changes off the field because it would be a shame to see him end up like Chris Henry or Adam Jones.

cbs4denver.com - Marshall Wants To Catch 140 Passes This Year

2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Baby TO is great until he slips on a Mc D's bag and puts his hand through a Flat screen tv.

3. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Well, I certainly hopes he reaches that bar.

4. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

I think Marshall acts like a punk!!

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    You do know that wasn't how he got injured right?