1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Braylon Edwards hints that he wasn't pleased with the play calling

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by Paul 13, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    especially that second half vs the Colts...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/25/braylon-edwards-seems-unhappy-with-play-calling/

:pointlol::hi5:

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    ...one loss in the playoffs and the wheels promptly come off the wagon.

Paul 13 likes this.
  3. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Jets fans are quickly turning on this guy.

It's really not the OC's fault though. If they turn Sanchez loose, he throws 5-6 picks in that game. A steady run game, lots of playaction, and Sanchez' patented 5 yard throws are the way to go if they want to keep things close.

Paul 13 likes this.
  4. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Really, how can anyone be surprised? If Edwards hands were as good as his mouth he might be worth all that money they pay him. I am so glad this FO passed on this jerk! OK Mr. Ryan show us just how good you are with such a malcontent in the locker room!:no::shifty:

As for Sanchez, imho, he was the person who kept the Jets in the game. The kid has come a long way and just may become a hell of a QB.

Paul 13 likes this.
  5. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    I have to give Sanchez credit. After his team veterens spoke to him, he did seem to turn it around. He was a bit careless at first (buying into the ESPN spun gunslinger), but seemed to play much better after the talk.

Paul 13 likes this.
  6. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    He finished the year with 12 TD's against 20 Int's. No doubt he has that Int factor. And his final Passer rating was a scorching 60.

It will be interesting to see him hit his sophmore slump next year :up:

7. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I was moderately impressed with how Sanchez played vs the Colts. I kept saying to myself while watching the game "if Sanchez can convert this third down the friggin Jets may actually have themselves a quarterback." He played well. But I think that injury to Shonn Greene sealed their fate.

gafinfan likes this.