1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brandon Marshall

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by ATVZ400, Mar 22, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Brandon Marshall recently slipped and fell through a television at his home and gashed his arm, according to NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
    Marshall reportedly was treated at and later released from a hospital after needing several stitches. Considering Marshall's past off-field decision making, it's hard not to speculate that there may be more to this story. Marshall should be ready well before training camp.
    Source: Profootballtalk.com

alen1 likes this.
  2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    ROFL! How in the hell do you fall through a television?

ATVZ, I am assuming you got my email regarding your password?

3. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ

yes thanks again

4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    No need to thank brother. I just wanted to make sure because I saw your email like an hour later, sorry about the late answer on that.

5. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    update

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Brandon Marshall's arm-through-the TV injury occurred when he slipped on an empty McDonald's bag.
    Happens to the best of 'em. Marshall apparently tried to brace his fall with his arm and put it through the television entertainment center. "It's funny because I pride myself on YAC (yards after catch) and being one of the toughest players to take down once I have the ball in my hands," Marshall said. "So for the next couple of days I'm going to take the time to build my confidence back up after allowing that McDonalds bag to take me down." His arm will be in a cast for two weeks. It's uncertain how many stitches he needed.
    Source: NFL.com

6. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    LMFAO! What a freak accident!

7. MelbournePhin

MelbournePhin New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    melbourne,fl
    you would think that he has a housekeeper/ho to keep his place nice and tidy

8. bran

bran Senior Member

Dec 20, 2007
    New Hampshire
    wow could you imagine the doctors reaction after seeing someone who gashed his arm when it fell through a tv when he slipped on a mcdonalds bag

9. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    [​IMG]

10. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    UPDATE
    NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Brandon Marshall will miss the next three months after undergoing right arm surgery over the weekend.

As it turns out, the injury was far more severe than Marshall let on. He severed a vein, nerve, artery, and five muscle tendons. Marshall not only needed stitches, but surgery to suture the wounds. He'll be in a cast for the next two weeks and a splint four weeks after that. Marshall reportedly didn't get hurt falling on a McDonalds bag. He was wrestling with family members. Mar. 24 - 7:13 pm et
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=114426

11. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    What a dummy. This reminds me of Radmanovic's injury when he said he hurt himself ice skating or something wierd and instead it was a snowboarding injury.

12. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    UPDATE
    Broncos: Athletic trainer comments on Marshall
    The News
    The Denver Broncos have made their first public comments on star receiver Brandon Marshall's recent arm injury, according to FOX Sports. In the statement, Broncos' head athletic trainer Steve Antonopulos confirmed reports that Marshall sustained right forearm lacerations to one artery, one vein, one nerve, two tendons and three muscles. "All have been repaired, and his right forearm and elbow will be immobilized for six weeks," Antonopulos said. "Rehabilitation will begin in six weeks. Full recovery is expected to take three to four months."

Our View
    This timeline means Marshall should be ready to resume football activities in time for the start of training camp in late July.
    http://www.fanballnews.com/nfl/