1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brandon Marshall has lost his mind.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by JimToss, Oct 13, 2011.

1. electrolyte

electrolyte New Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Yeah, he has issues. It's too bad. The guy has elite WR talent but lacks character.....(Moss, Owens, Ochocinco, it's like a broken record)..... however, I don't think he's going to quit on Miami in the long term. He's just playing half-heartedly because we suck. I figure, next season, with a new regime and a legitimate franchise QB, he will be eager to beast it up.

2. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Ask Jason Allen.

Puka-head and Rhody Phins Fan like this.
  3. KB21

KB21 Almost Never Wrong Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Hopefully, Jon Gruden will just Keyshawn him and send him home with pay until we can get someone to take him off our hands.

Killerphins likes this.
  4. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    So now you give a pass to someone who is playing half -heartedly...... Ridiculous.

5. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    That is exactly how this situation should be handled. If you are going to play half *** you should be treated like the gutless turd you are.
    Flick that booger on someone else cause we don't need quitters like Brandon Marshall on this football team.

6. electrolyte

electrolyte New Member

Oct 27, 2009
    I said :

- he has mental issues
    - lacks character
    - is quitting mentally and not trying 100%

and that means I am giving him a pass?

If you meant, why don't I talk about replacing him....... because I want the Dolphins to win. And talent reigns supreme. Once we fix our terrible mess down here...then he will be very good for us. Can't win without talent. Marshall has a ton of it. Henne is not elite talent. Marshall is.

7. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Marshall is a whacked out fraud who got his payday. He is a headcase who can't make plays any more
    It is easy to see what is going on in his head and it is ugly.
    Stop fooling yourself. He will never be anything more than he is right now. A loser.

8. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Not a damn thing.
    It was a wasted trade. He drops TD's and blows chances to extend drives.
    Four TD's as a Dolphin is pathetic.
    Now he is freaking out in the media and acting like a nutjob.
    As a Dolphin fan I'm embarrassed by the guy.
    There are still a handfull of Dolphin fans that worship him but the list is getting smaller by the week.
    Most football fans know he is a lie.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Brandon Marshall hasn't quit. Brandon Marshall is just fine. He's struggling, but I'm confident he'll return to form.

Trading him just to get rid of him would be a huge mistake. Unless you get a first, or two seconds, you keep him. He's talented and is going to give Luck/Barkley/Jones a great target next season.

10. AdamC13

AdamC13 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Wait...Brandon Marshall had a mind to begin with?

11. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    So I get the feeling this well end well.

danloc04 likes this.
  12. electrolyte

electrolyte New Member

Oct 27, 2009
    [​IMG]

Dallas Clark, Roddy White, Dwyane Bowe. All these guys have as much or more drops than Marshall.

Steve Smith, Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon, Michael Crabtree are right behind him with 3-4 drops.

Clearly, these guys are all scrubs that should be traded.

Aqua4Ever04 and Section126 like this.
  13. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    OH and BTW..Brandon Marshall who "Sucks" is on pace for 88 catches and 1252 yards.

Yep... no production. trade him.

I think some of you have been Dolphin fans for so long, that you have forgotten what GOOD players look like.

We need as many good players as we can get. This incessant hissy fit "Trade tourettes" on this board is just stupid.

14. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Yeah, but how many of those guys have dropped as many touchdowns as Marshall?

I like Marshall but he needs to focus more when he has chances to put points on the board.

15. electrolyte

electrolyte New Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Could not have said it better myself. In the long term, Marshall will be very good for us.

It's too bad Pat Riley can't manage the Dolphins too, haha.

Section126 likes this.
  16. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    And 4 TD's

17. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Punch somebody in the throat for me Brandon...Biting, eye gouging, hell you can kick Fart Snott right in his nuts , just for me pleases.

And if you just happen to lay out on the sidelines for a catch and accidently bust old Rexy right in the mouth...I'll buy your jersey.

Oh yeah, it's jets time beaches!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Jul 5, 2009
    He is struggling in that area, but that doesn't deminish everything else he has done. He can play ball.

The drops do need to stop, though. Especially in the end zone. I expect that to stop against the Jets. He seems motivated.

19. jwmann2

jwmann2 New Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Cincinnati, OH
    Doesn't he have like a bipolar personality disorder or something? Playing with your emotions in check? lol

20. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    Dominated Darrelle Revis..but who cares...right?

Sceeto likes this.
  21. Anonymous

Jul 5, 2009
    He did dominate Revis today. But man, is he allergic to the end zone? Seriously. I think he's a top 10 receiver, and worth the amount we gave up for him, but I am really dissapointed in him. If you want to be elite, you need to grab touchdowns, which is about the only thing he isn't doing.

22. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Great he "dominated" Revis for 6 catches and 109 yards... so all is well with Marshall and the Dolphins because of that? We're going to ignore the easy TD's he left on the field again tonight? Give me a break, love the guy, love the potential ability he brings to this offense. I think he did play his best game of the season tonight, he looked like he actually wanted to be out there. However, that being said... playmakers are supposed to make plays, supposed to get TD's for your offence. This guy had an opportunity for a long one, stumbled out of bounds all by himself, had a chance for a TD later on the same drive by letting a pass (that was a bit behind him) go right through both hands in the endzone again. Then later in the game, allows Cromartie to go up in front of him to make a play on the ball that he made zero effort on getting. Result would have been another TD. Big time WR's, getting bigtime money like Marshall is getting have to make those plays. Players with less skill, and lesser contracts, hell, even on lesser teams make those plays. If the excuses had to stop for Henne somewhere along the line, when are they going to stop for Marshall. I'm not for getting rid of the guy (unless we get a sweet offer), but he needs to play better. He needs to make those plays. He shouldn't be excused for them.

Puka-head likes this.