1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brad Smith finding his niche at Wide Receiver

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by 124, Aug 28, 2008.

1. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2008/08/new_york_jets_smith_finds_his.html

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I really like him. He's going to be a nice receiver. I don't know how productive he will be but could be a good slot for the Jets. Also, an emergency QB if needed. I think the Jets are going to have a good year this year even though we don't want to hear that. I see nine or ten win season for them since Favre is playing really good and I like what they have done on defense. Jenkins might have already answered my questions about him in the 34.

It'll be a good week one game. I still don't think that we will win it (even though I hope we do) but I think it may be a closer game than it was prior to the Pennington arrival.

124 likes this.
  3. JCowScot

JCowScot So funky the dead dance

Mar 22, 2008
    FLA USA
    I'm glad he's doing well...I liked him coming out of college; thought he could be a good solid NFL player. Seems like he's finally getting the opportunity to focus on playing up to that potential. Thanks 124.:up:

124 likes this.
  4. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    Glad to see Mangini is finally actually trying to make him into a receiver. He's been looked at as a "Slash" player, but I think he'll be much more successful just sitting down and concentrating at one thing. We desperately need a third receiver to emerge this season and hopefully either Brad, Chansi Stuckey or Dustin Keller will be that guy. Best case scenario is all three pan out, but how often does that happen?

5. JCowScot

JCowScot So funky the dead dance

Mar 22, 2008
    FLA USA
    In Jets land??? Never.:lol: