Bortles Released by the Broncos

5 replies

GalantGalantForum VeteranOP
Oct 17, 2020, 01:38 PM


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Oct 17, 2020, 01:45 PM

Bortles!


Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Not So FastNot So FastForum Veteran
Oct 19, 2020, 04:45 PM
AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Oct 19, 2020, 06:00 PM
"Not So Fast wrote:

Isnt he kinda old for the PS? Are there new rules this year for older players?

Not So FastNot So FastForum Veteran
Oct 19, 2020, 06:11 PM

"AGuyNamedAlex wrote:

Isnt he kinda old for the PS? Are there new rules this year for older players?

Yes, practice squad has expanded to 16 players. 6 players on PS can have any amount of NFL experience. Josh McCown is on the practice squad for the Eagles.

AGAGuyNamedAlexForum Veteran
Oct 19, 2020, 06:14 PM

"Not So Fast wrote:

Yes, practice squad has expanded to 16 players. 6 players on PS can have any amount of NFL experience. Josh McCown is on the practice squad for the Eagles.

Josh McCown is still alive? Color me surprised.

(I figured he was alive, but not playing football)