1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonn Dynamo

Discussion in 'Goal Line Blitz' started by Motion, Apr 1, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    I'm interested to see if being the #2 helps.

I'm selfishly hoping for alot of playing time today. :lol:

I need 325 xp to level up.

2. Wrath Of Conor

Wrath Of Conor New Member

Apr 8, 2008
    I just wrote you in GLb, but our Qb hasn't read the PMs about it so I put you back as the #1 we can try it next game. as for xp, i don't you can earn enough in the game itself to level, but you should level with the training before the Dublin game.

3. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Sounds good

Actually according to my XP History theres a good chance I will get that much depeding how the game plays out. Either way I should level up tomorrow at the latest. :up:

Wrath Of Conor likes this.
  4. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
  5. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    Another great game. You put up some really nice stats too man. :up:

TheMageGandalf and Motion like this.
  6. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Thanks! Looks like I'm back on track, hopefully I can keep it up this time.

Just short of leveling up too, tonight's training should do it.

7. Wrath Of Conor

Apr 8, 2008
    Yeah, that game was fun to watch, lots of big plays and turnovers, etc. It seemed like our offense could do no wrong.

Phinperor and TheMageGandalf like this.
  8. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    Awesome Game Guys!

Wooot!!!!!!!1

Wrath Of Conor and Phinperor like this.
  9. Wrath Of Conor

Apr 8, 2008
    Jeez, guys, we came so close to winning that one, but we made a bunch of mistakes which cost us. 3 turnovers, missed xp, missed 35 yd FG...

Clutch, do you have any ideas on a sub rate system or anything else that would help your guy out? It was so annoying late in the game when we were down that throws kept going to Justin Dean, who has now hidden his attributes, but from what I remember wasn't all that good. FYI, the sub out/in for WRs this game was 75/76, maybe I could make that lower and/or make the return rate 0.

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  10. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    I had plenty left in the tank, my energy is only 82 right now after the game. I would try lowering the return setting or maybe use the Force Starters option.

Tough loss, we're still in good shape though.

TheMageGandalf likes this.
  11. TheMageGandalf

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA

Yeah, I am so freaking pissed off with the TO's.

I believe I am doing everything possible to avoid them. I just put in another point to Tight Spiral making it a total of 6 now with the equipment bonus.

I'll put another in again at level 14 since it sucks up 3 points and bring up my throwing again although thats costing more now since it uses up 2 points to go up 1 instead of 1 for 1.

Not making any excuses and I applaud and support all our guys 200% :up:...but man whenever I throw it to the WRs... if I dont throw it to Clutch...bad things happen:pity:...

Motion and Phinperor like this.
  12. Phinperor

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    Agreed, definitely a tough loss but we'll come back next game, we just have to watch the turnovers.

13. Phinperor

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    Yeah our other receivers will definitely need to step up if we plan on making a playoff run. That really goes for every position though.

Last edited: May 16, 2008
    Motion likes this.
  14. Wrath Of Conor

Apr 8, 2008
    That's what I'm going to is lower the return number, I had the same problem trying to get Sven Shiner more carries.

Motion likes this.
  15. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    :up:

You have a good bit in Vision?

16. TheMageGandalf

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    Oh yeah I am at 41.49

and my Throwing is at 55.27

17. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Hmmm....tough call. I feel your pain though, building a QB is tough. Mine is tied for the league lead in INTs on my team. :cry:

I did read this morning somewhere that confidence is important for QBs too though.

18. TheMageGandalf

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    Yeah I mean if I dont boost, I should be going into the playoffs at lvl 15...

I figure Ill be at 7 in tight spiral by then.... and then maybe 56-57 or so in throwing and I'll put a few more points in Vision but thats all I can really do as after that its all a numbers game behind the scenes...and just plain roll of the dice LUCK...I dont know what else it could be.

I am working on Confidence and thats at 23.64 and climbing since I usually train that.

19. Wrath Of Conor

Apr 8, 2008
    Clutch, I'm going with 75 out, 40 in. So you go down to 75 then alternate until you're under 40. I want to try and stay away from 'force starters' because it affects the whole offense and would screw with my rotations at other positions.

Motion likes this.
  20. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    TheMageGandalf and Phinperor like this.
  21. Phinperor

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    Amazing play by both you and Maxwell...he hit you right in stride and you left their safeties in the dust. Great blocking by the OL and WRs as well. :up:

22. TheMageGandalf

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    That was a great win!

We need receiver depth BAD though.

We can't even go shotgun now without having a corner or something in at a WR spot.:no:

23. Wrath Of Conor

Apr 8, 2008
    Yeah, I know, I'm trying to work on it as best I can. I signed a fast level 4 who should be in it for the long haul, but has really low stamina and needs work, so I would like to at least get a 4th guy who's up there a little bit to go with the top 3, so we'll see. There's not a lot of action in the Players looking for teams at WR, so I've been trawling the D-Leagues to see if there is anyone there willing.

24. Phinz420

Phinz420 New Member

May 15, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    You guys are really hurting for WR that badly to want someone that low lvl from the D leagues?

Wouldn't some of the teams you face annihilate them cause of low stats even though they aren't in for a ton of plays?

25. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    doesnt really matter..The Perfection had 2 level 1 DTs taking snaps (now level 5) they got run over but in the big picture no biggie..WRs would be even easier because the QB will just throw to who ever is open so it wont really matter if they struggle.

26. Phinz420

Phinz420 New Member

May 15, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    I only ask because I just started playing recently and myself have a WR, currently Lvl 3 in a D League team. I am getting about 4-5 catches a game on there in 30-35 plays.

How long should I stay on a crappy D team for the extra play time before looking to join a real team?

27. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    get out of the D leagues imo...joining a team is great for the interaction...and you will get plenty of reps even as a #5..having other players/owners helping you out and the comraderie from playing together is what makes this game great imo.

28. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
  29. Wrath Of Conor

Apr 8, 2008
    Phinperor likes this.
  30. Phinperor

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    solid WR signings Wrath. :up:

31. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Clutch will give the noobs a little tutorial today. :D

32. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Or not........ WTF? 0 catches? Only 4 passes thrown my way, all deflected. :sad:

That game should not have been that close, still got the W though.

33. Wrath Of Conor

Apr 8, 2008
    I'm as annoyed at that as you. I kept watching the game saying, when is Clutch gonna get a catch, etc. Maybe their top CB was just money. You still got the plays in.

I agree the game was close than I expected or hoped, but a win is a win and they did score at the very end too.

34. Phinperor

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    close one, but like stated...a win is a win! :hi5:

35. TheMageGandalf

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    Actually one of those deflections was by the SS and the ball was deflected right into the hands of the corner:pity:

The game wasn't as close as the score would have it be. That last score by them was a garbage time score.

We were in the red zone 3 times in the 2nd quarter and only got field goals. Not to mention the last drive we kicked a field goal on 1st down, from the 10 yard line, with 21 secs left when we could've ran a play or two (like they ended up doing) and maybe gotten the TD before halftime.

There was the icing drive late in the 4th that we were doing good until that stalled. (and ended up with a FG instead)

All in all, we just needed to finish the drives off with TDs and not field goals like the last game because other than that we did good.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
    Motion and Phinperor like this.
  36. Wrath Of Conor

Apr 8, 2008
    Clutch/gandlaf:

I think Maxwell has had Clutch favored as a "favorite" Wr for some time now. I have read in several GLB forums where this is really only for when you think one receiver has a big mismatch, etc and otherwise could cause more incompletions and/or interceptions.

Do we want to try a double break from this and do "no favorites" for Dan Maxwell and also put CC as the #2 WR finally? We've never actually coordinated that idea and I think it holds water.

CC and Dan/Gandalf let me know what you think.

-Wrath

37. TheMageGandalf

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    I am open to anything coach.

I figure now is the time to try it since we have a cake walk game comming up.

I can go "no favorite" on both #1 and #2 and see what happens.

As it is, my #2 fav has been our TE ....and some games he gets the ball thrown his way a lot and sometimes hardly ever.... thanks in part to my vision which wont throw it that way if he's covered no matter how favored he is (at least that is how it should work)...

Although in this last game, there were a few times that we had another open receiver but I went with Clutch and it didnt work out...its like playing roulette.

I know that tpaterneti (I think thats his name) says in his guide that having no favs boosts your completion percentage up some so let me know guys and I'll set it up.

38. Wrath Of Conor

Apr 8, 2008
    I would like to try it for this game then. As far as I can remember Maxwell has had favorite targets enabled.

39. Motion

Motion New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Sounds like a plan to me.

40. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Nice one fellas!