Boldin on playing for Miami: 'Would love to'

15 replies

ATVZ400ATVZ400New MemberOP
Apr 2, 2009, 01:41 PM

Boldin on playing for Miami: 'Would love to'

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

I would love to," Boldin said of playing for Miami on ESPN Radio 760 in Palm Beach. "You know, I’m a Florida guy, always will be a Florida guy at heart. If it happens, I’ll definitely be grateful.”

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 2, 2009, 01:46 PM

Thanks Anthony. :up:

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

JAJacksonNew Member
Apr 2, 2009, 01:57 PM

Boldin is Killing me! I know I know you would love to play here. And yes, we would love it if you played here. But its probably not going to happen so stop torturing us with thoughts of you throwing DBs to the ground and scoring touchdown after amazing touchdown! oh how nice it would be!

Apr 2, 2009, 02:33 PM

I'm wondering if we can afford Boldin now. I believe he would be well worth the draft picks it would cost, but can we afford his contract?

FIFinsAreLifeNew Member
Apr 2, 2009, 03:51 PM

"Jackson wrote:

Boldin is Killing me! I know I know you would love to play here. And yes, we would love it if you played here. But its probably not going to happen so stop torturing us with thoughts of you throwing DBs to the ground and scoring touchdown after amazing touchdown! oh how nice it would be!

I agree completely. I wish so badly he were here. Our offense would be so set if he were. But, im not so sure it will happen.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Apr 2, 2009, 04:18 PM

"Jackson wrote:

Boldin is Killing me! I know I know you would love to play here. And yes, we would love it if you played here. But its probably not going to happen so stop torturing us with thoughts of you throwing DBs to the ground and scoring touchdown after amazing touchdown! oh how nice it would be!

Dont give up hope brother...not until the end of the first round in a few weeks....pure torture..

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2009, 04:25 PM

Just keep in mind that Chad Johnson said the same thing last year, and then he went to every other team in the NFL and told them that they were his only choice. Boldin wants out of Arizona, if he's asked about playing elsewhere, he isn't going to limit his options or hurt his chances of leaving the Cardinals by saying "Umm.....Dolphins? No thanks".

Just saying


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

StylaStylaNew Member
Apr 2, 2009, 04:27 PM

Yeah he was saying that just before Wanny picked Eddie Moore.:pity:

Calm Like A Bomb!!!.....:freestyle:

Props to GISH for my avy and badges!

2012-2013 NBA CHAMPIONS MIAMI HEAT!!!

Dolfan4LifeDolfan4LifeForum Veteran
Apr 2, 2009, 04:35 PM

"FreeStyle wrote:

Yeah he was saying that just before Wanny picked Eddie Moore.

True and too sad! :pity:

But maybe now it's his time to come home! :wink2:

Pray for the lost souls, injured and families that have been affected in the Boston Marathon explosion

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Apr 2, 2009, 04:58 PM

That's like Jessica Alba telling us all she'd love to sleep with us.

Stop saying it until it happens!

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Apr 2, 2009, 06:33 PM

It sure would be nice to have him here... I just think the price is going to be too steep for us to be willing to pay...


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Apr 2, 2009, 08:10 PM

"FreeStyle wrote:

Yeah he was saying that just before Wanny picked Eddie Moore.:pity:

did u have to remind me?

:sad:

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Apr 2, 2009, 08:13 PM

"like2god wrote:

Just keep in mind that Chad Johnson said the same thing last year, and then he went to every other team in the NFL and told them that they were his only choice. Boldin wants out of Arizona, if he's asked about playing elsewhere, he isn't going to limit his options or hurt his chances of leaving the Cardinals by saying "Umm.....Dolphins? No thanks".

Just saying

yeah, but to our credit, everybody wants to play here. and those like pace who say otherwise are liars or bitter.

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Apr 2, 2009, 08:14 PM

"like2god wrote:

Just keep in mind that Chad Johnson said the same thing last year, and then he went to every other team in the NFL and told them that they were his only choice. Boldin wants out of Arizona, if he's asked about playing elsewhere, he isn't going to limit his options or hurt his chances of leaving the Cardinals by saying "Umm.....Dolphins? No thanks".

Just saying

Valid point.
It's all about the cash in other words.They won't say anything to hurt their stock.Any team is a viable destination when it comes to contract negotiations.

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Apr 2, 2009, 08:17 PM

"jdang307 wrote:

That's like Jessica Alba telling us all she'd love to sleep with us.

Stop saying it until it happens!

:lol:
I would rather have that than Boldin anyday!
Well,maybe just me and I will show all of "you" the video after.

codizzlecodizzleNew Member
Apr 2, 2009, 11:13 PM

"jdang307 wrote:

That's like Jessica Alba telling us all she'd love to sleep with us.

Stop saying it until it happens!

post of the year

"I do think the Ravens are the darlings of the league and they get away with more than any team in the league when it comes to the physical play of the defense"- quote by one of the members here

that made me roll on the floor for about five minutes thx for the good laugh