1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOLD Prediction...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by The_Dark_Knight, Oct 16, 2018.

1. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    I know I’m going to take a lot of flack for what I’m about to say but maybe my logic will prevail.

We will lose only 3 more games.

WTF TDK? What are you smoking? Ok here’s the logic so bear with me.

Our out of conference games this season is the NFC Norse where historically we haven’t fared too well. We had an exciting OT win in Miami against the Bears and next up is the Lions in Miami. They better be prepared to sweat gravy in the heat and humidity of south Florida. The Packers and Vikings however are in their stadiums where we’ve had our collective asses handed to us. Those are 2 of the 3.

We will lose 1 of the following 3 games...Houston, Jacksonville or New England. We’re sweeping the Jets and the Bills and the Colts are a train wreck like the Bills.

11-5 guys, stated this 16th day of October in the year of our Lord 2018 at 11:59 am Eastern Daylight Time in Rockledge Florida

Colmax, Tin Indian, Puka-head and 5 others like this.
  2. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Vikings and Texans worry me the most. I think we beat Green Bay and I think we stomp the crap out of NE at home. Honestly, I think we're talented enough to run the board and finish 14-2.

Obviously that won't happen though and our losses will come when the offensive line struggles. When will that be? I have no idea. That's the only real key ingredient that this team needs consistently-we already have a great D and the necessary skill players. I don't think QB is nearly as big of an issue as everyone is saying though. If the blocking is there and Gore can go beast mode, then Grant and Wilson will have opportunities to win the game for us with RT, Oz or Fales.

My current prediction would be 12-4 overall and winning the division IF WE HAVE a healthy offensive line and Jones/Kiko/Howard stay upright.

resnor likes this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Are you saying this with Brock as your interim starter?

4. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl
    I called 9-7 before the season started, I still think that sounds right.

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I think the team is too resilient, too tough..

10/11 wins.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    resnor likes this.
  6. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    Optimism reigneth high in this one! 'Tis an achievement much to be desired by the faithful! May the Overseer if All in these contests favourably smile upon these petitions! Aye, perchance, might such a grand visage find approbation in His eye!!

The_Dark_Knight, Puka-head and resnor like this.
  7. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    Good Grief. I am typing in Elizabethan again!

The_Dark_Knight and resnor like this.
  8. TheOne

TheOne Active Member

Oct 14, 2016
    No no I'm making a bold prediction, the Dolphins finish 14-2.

resnor likes this.
  9. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    We're all so bipolar on here. Hahaha

Puka-head and MAFishFan like this.
  10. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    Not Really, I'm pretty much high all the time.

EDIT: No really, I'm high all the time.

11. Deus ex dolphin

Deus ex dolphin Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2007
    If Miami gets to 6-2 at the halfway point of the season, I will believe a 4-4 or 5-3 finish in the second half of the season is probable. The OL has to stay healthy, and Tanny too. Gase has to do a better job with his game plans and play calls.

We need help from the Bears, Packers, or Steelers (two of the three, along with a win at home versus the Pats) to have a shot at the division. A wild card spot won't be much easier to get. We are fighting the Chargers, the Ravens, the Steelers, the Bengals, and maybe the Titans for those two spots. I might be giving the Jags too much credit, but I think they turn it around and win the division.

12. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Rockledge? Sure you aren't in Vierra?!

You may very well be correct. Houston has historically given us fits, I think we've only beaten them once but I also think we will win that. Jacksonville can really go either way and we've been getting one from the Pats for the last few years. That last game against the Bills could go either way too.

13. Dolphins1372

Dolphins1372 Guest

Try an actual bold prediction. Parker will play like a. J. Green the second half of the season. Ha ha ha. I cant even keep a straight face while typing this. Hard to predict records with so many injuries every week.

mbsinmisc and Redwine4all like this.
  14. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Rockledge....Chelsea Park

Unless something catastrophic happens, I cant see my prediction being too far off