1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Billszone 2008 College Football Preview Guide

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by DraftBoy, Aug 27, 2008.

1. DraftBoy

DraftBoy New Member

Mar 31, 2008
    Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the 2008 College Football Season! Its been a long time to wait but its finally here, spring practice is over, the weather is cooling off and the sounds of helmets cracking, fans screaming, and marching bands playing is in the air. Are you ready? Well this year the team at Billszone.com has something special for you. We have created our 1st annual Pre-Season guide to College Football this year. We have ranked our own Top 25, we have an All-American team, we have all-conference teams for each conference, we have conference predictions and lastly we have our own award nomination lists that we will be handing out at the end of the season to each winner. Over the course of the past few years we here at Billszone.com have strived to make your football experience about more than just watching the games on Saturdays and Sundays. We have become famous all over the internet for our annual draft guide which is one of the most highly anticipated and coveted free guides on the internet (did I mention it was completely free?) and now we bring you this Pre-Season guide to college football. We will throughout the course of the year bring you the best original articles about whose is the team to beat, what players are moving up and down draft charts, and who is the latest cuts from our awards. So without further ado I present to you on behalf of the Billszone.com team the 2008 NCAA Football Pre-Season Guide. Click Here

2. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    Thanks alot brother :hi5:

DraftBoy likes this.
  3. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Good stuff. I'm high on Logan Paulson seeing how Norm Chow's going to utilize the TE spot as a receiver more. Paulson's a very good receiver except Dorrell and Co. never really used him as much. I project him to at least reach 2nd team All-Pac 10.

DraftBoy likes this.
  4. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Great stuff.

DraftBoy likes this.
  5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Thanks. :up:

I was wondering what your thoughts were on a trio of OT's. Tavita Thompson of Oregon State and Augustus Parrish of Kansas State. What are your projections for them? Also, Troy Kropog of Tulane. I'm not familiar with him but have read up on him. I've read that he's versatile, playing both LT and RT. Do you have anything else on him?

Another one is at the CB spot. Dominique Johnson out of Jackson State looks like an interesting prospect whose projected in the mid rounds. He's one of the bigger corners but very fast and can play both S and CB from what I understand. Do you think he has the possibillity of sky-rocketing up draft boards with his athleticism and versatility? I'd love to have him if we could.

Thanks.