1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bills -v- Dolphins: the lost rivalry

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by cobrajet, Sep 11, 2010.

1. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    Rivalry between Dolphins and Bills use to mean a lot more

"This Miami is a far cry from the one from year’s past. It was effortless to hate Don Shula and Dan Marino. Now it actually takes effort to muster dislike for Tony Sparano and Chad Henne. Who are the fans supposed to hate now, Jake Long or Jeff Ireland? Maybe we can all gang up on that guy who foolish enough to wear an earing to practice and then spent the end of practice looking for it."

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2010/...paign=Feed:+NFLGridironGab+(NFL+GridIron+Gab)

Two Tacos likes this.
  2. Rhody Phins Fan

Rhody Phins Fan Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    I thought this line was pretty funny.

3. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Let it be known I have lost no hate for the Bills. Kelly Thomas Reed, FML. Now we cant beat them in Buffalo and we talk ****. Its like when we would talk **** about beating the Pats when they were winning SB's

Here is to reclaiming the division title and kicking their ****ing ***

BlameItOnTheHenne and MikeHoncho like this.
  4. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    It'll be much easier by 4pm Sunday. :yes:

5. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Good article. Poor Buffalo, the Bills won't be good again till they're in LA. Which will mean realignment and a killing of the rivalry. Unless, they go to Toronto. That'd be cool. It doesn't take much to hate Canadians...:shifty: :tongue2:

6. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I didn't realize that we haven't won in Barfalo for in the last five visits. ****ing terribad.

This ends on Sunday.

7. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

It's easy to keep on hating Billy.

They're fans are hiding in the woodwork, just dying to come out and show how arrogant they are.

8. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    These days, its hard to name a better rivalry than the Dolphins/Jests. Not every matchup can be the best, great old bitter rivary.

9. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010

They aren't counting the beat down we administered in Toronto in 2008.

10. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    While I would much rather the Jets be in the Bills position as the weakest AFC East team[as of recent history], I still hate the Bills! And while I don't think it will happen, I would love nothing more that if the Dolphins went into the Ralph and completely dominated them and won by like 24 points or something. I'm expecting it will be close and preparing myself for a nail-biting/cursing loud game.