1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bills unveil Toronto series logo

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by alen1, Jun 18, 2008.

1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    ohh... fancy... I wish tickets were`nt so ridiculously expensive. I would have loved to go...

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I thought you got picked to go?

3. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  4. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I agree, the gays do terrific work on here...:wink2:

calphin and SICK like this.
  5. brandon27

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Yeah, I got selected to purchase tickets, but when I went on to do it you either had to buy a 3 game package, or an 8 game package, and i dont recall the price, but the tickets were like 300-400 each for the lower level, and like 200 for the upper level, which was actually like level 5 at the skydome/rogers center... at that point you might as well watch the game from the CN tower... With that cost, combined with the hassle of having to sell the extra tickets for stinkin pre-season games, and a game next year or something, plus the cost of hotel rooms for the weekend which would probably be even more over priced than usual, plus gas on the way up, combined with the fact im working on buying a damn house... its just not going to happen. they want way too much for the damn tickets. plus who wants to be suck with extra tickets for damn bills games anyways? :lol:

I'll check on stubhub and stuff as it gets closer to see if i can get a deal... but as of right now... I guess ill just have to wait till the next time they visit Ford Field in Detroit, or maybe even cleveland or something.

6. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    :lol:

DAMN, crazy *** people. That's expensive.

7. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    That's actually pretty ... blah, really. I have seen better work on here. My guess is we see the Bills wearing this on their jersey while playing.

8. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    those gays are pretty damn artistic on here! :hi5:

calphin and Samphin like this.
  9. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    "not that there's anything wrong with that" BTW, your logo now looks much better ironically, that makes you non-gay...

Samphin likes this.
  10. Jets81

Jets81 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    124 likes this.
  11. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    I was thinking the exact same thing. :sidelol:

Poor Bills fans.

Jets81 likes this.
  12. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada

It would be cheaper to take a west jet flight to Orlando and greyhound down to miami to watch a game there...and the team might be better to watch/

But really are we suprised toronto is raping and piliging. It will be a bunch of rich people who don't really follow football at the roger's center for the bills game. So sad. Typical toronto all about the money and don't care one bit about a good franchise. They have mokey's running everything sports related there. It sucks for bills fans that their team is threating to leave, but its like salt in the wound knowing the first shark to take their team is the city of toronto. We'll suck for decades on end, but as long as the population keeps the place sold out we'll be fine in mediocrity.

I'm glad it costed me 20 bucks for great seats to see Ricky come to calgary 2 years ago.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
    brandon27 likes this.
  13. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Oops.

Samphin likes this.
  14. brandon27

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    You are so right. Toronto sports "fans" and im simply referring to most of the ones at the games are mostly corporate guests. Its a shame really. You are correct, aside from the bills' season ticket holders who can get tickets for the game, the rest will mostly be corporate folks there on the dime of their employers, and not really caring about the game. The last time i saw a hockey game at the ACC i was shocked at how many people were just gabbing away on cell phones, and in suits and ties instead of really paying attention to the game. now in the upper levels, theres some die hard hockey fans... but it really is a shame. Especially given how awful all of toronto's sports teams(except the argo's(maybe)) are right now..

The Aqua Crush likes this.
  15. GoBills24

GoBills24 New Member

May 20, 2008
    Aqua, it was reported in the paper he'd most likely receive a temporary permit to be allowed to play in that game in Toronto.

It was in the Buffalo News a couple weeks ago.

16. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Welcome to the boards Bills fan! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

GoBills24 likes this.
  17. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area

I love their work, but its always the same theme:

[​IMG]

calphin likes this.
  18. GoBills24

GoBills24 New Member

May 20, 2008
    Will do bro, thanks for the welcome.

alen1 likes this.
  19. GoBills24

GoBills24 New Member

May 20, 2008
    Thanks for the welcome bro, I appreciate that.

I can't say I'm disappointed with Lynch thus far. He's been everything the Bills imagined when we drafted him. Our new OC, Turk Schonert, actually has him lining up at WR in some packages, to get him more involved in the passing game.

On Draft steals, one thing I'm still surprised about is how the heck Merling slid all the way to #32. The guy's a good, versatile player. Reminds me of Ty Warren. Kind of off-topic, but I wanted to mention it!

20. GoBills24

GoBills24 New Member

May 20, 2008
    The guy has great hands, bro. I think if there's an alternate way to get the ball into Lynch's hands, ya gotta do it. Plus, we have a very nice backup, who has a similar running style to Lynch (F. Jackson). They both have very tough, between the tackles running styles, so if you can decrease the punishment that our starter takes, that's another positive that can result.

On Merling, I think he'll become a very good 3-4 DE. IMO, if he finds his niche doing just that, keeping him there would be the best bet.