Bills unveil Toronto series logo
20 replies
ohh... fancy... I wish tickets were`nt so ridiculously expensive. I would have loved to go...

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"brandon27 wrote:
ohh... fancy... I wish tickets were`nt so ridiculously expensive. I would have loved to go...
I thought you got picked to go?
"alen1 wrote:
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/372289.html
Guys/gals on phins.com do better work...thats awful.

Thanks Gish
"calphin wrote:
Gays/gals on phins.com do better work...thats awful.
I agree, the gays do terrific work on here...:wink2:
"alen1 wrote:
I thought you got picked to go?
Yeah, I got selected to purchase tickets, but when I went on to do it you either had to buy a 3 game package, or an 8 game package, and i dont recall the price, but the tickets were like 300-400 each for the lower level, and like 200 for the upper level, which was actually like level 5 at the skydome/rogers center... at that point you might as well watch the game from the CN tower... With that cost, combined with the hassle of having to sell the extra tickets for stinkin pre-season games, and a game next year or something, plus the cost of hotel rooms for the weekend which would probably be even more over priced than usual, plus gas on the way up, combined with the fact im working on buying a damn house... its just not going to happen. they want way too much for the damn tickets. plus who wants to be suck with extra tickets for damn bills games anyways? :lol:
I'll check on stubhub and stuff as it gets closer to see if i can get a deal... but as of right now... I guess ill just have to wait till the next time they visit Ford Field in Detroit, or maybe even cleveland or something.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"brandon27 wrote:
Yeah, I got selected to purchase tickets, but when I went on to do it you either had to buy a 3 game package, or an 8 game package, and i dont recall the price, but the tickets were like 300-400 each for the lower level, and like 200 for the upper level, which was actually like level 5 at the skydome/rogers center... at that point you might as well watch the game from the CN tower... With that cost, combined with the hassle of having to sell the extra tickets for stinkin pre-season games, and a game next year or something, plus the cost of hotel rooms for the weekend which would probably be even more over priced than usual, plus gas on the way up, combined with the fact im working on buying a damn house... its just not going to happen. they want way too much for the damn tickets. plus who wants to be suck with extra tickets for damn bills games anyways? :lol:
I'll check on stubhub and stuff as it gets closer to see if i can get a deal... but as of right now... I guess ill just have to wait till the next time they visit Ford Field in Detroit, or maybe even cleveland or something.
:lol:
DAMN, crazy ass people. That's expensive.
That's actually pretty ... blah, really. I have seen better work on here. My guess is we see the Bills wearing this on their jersey while playing.
"Samphin wrote:
I agree, the gays do terrific work on here...:wink2:
those gays are pretty damn artistic on here! :hi5:
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"Samphin wrote:
I agree, the gays do terrific work on here...:wink2:
"not that there's anything wrong with that" BTW, your logo now looks much better ironically, that makes you non-gay...
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
"alen1 wrote:
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/372289.html
LOL!
It looks like they drew a trash can inside a maple leaf and then stuck a building next to it. :sidelol:
"Jets81 wrote:
LOL!
It looks like they drew a trash can inside a maple leaf and then stuck a building next to it. :sidelol:
I was thinking the exact same thing. :sidelol:
Poor Bills fans.
"brandon27 wrote:
Yeah, I got selected to purchase tickets, but when I went on to do it you either had to buy a 3 game package, or an 8 game package, and i dont recall the price, but the tickets were like 300-400 each for the lower level, and like 200 for the upper level, which was actually like level 5 at the skydome/rogers center... at that point you might as well watch the game from the CN tower... With that cost, combined with the hassle of having to sell the extra tickets for stinkin pre-season games, and a game next year or something, plus the cost of hotel rooms for the weekend which would probably be even more over priced than usual, plus gas on the way up, combined with the fact im working on buying a damn house... its just not going to happen. they want way too much for the damn tickets. plus who wants to be suck with extra tickets for damn bills games anyways? :lol:
I'll check on stubhub and stuff as it gets closer to see if i can get a deal... but as of right now... I guess ill just have to wait till the next time they visit Ford Field in Detroit, or maybe even cleveland or something.
It would be cheaper to take a west jet flight to Orlando and greyhound down to miami to watch a game there...and the team might be better to watch/
But really are we suprised toronto is raping and piliging. It will be a bunch of rich people who don't really follow football at the roger's center for the bills game. So sad. Typical toronto all about the money and don't care one bit about a good franchise. They have mokey's running everything sports related there. It sucks for bills fans that their team is threating to leave, but its like salt in the wound knowing the first shark to take their team is the city of toronto. We'll suck for decades on end, but as long as the population keeps the place sold out we'll be fine in mediocrity.
I'm glad it costed me 20 bucks for great seats to see Ricky come to calgary 2 years ago.
"Samphin wrote:
I agree, the gays do terrific work on here...:wink2:
Oops.

Thanks Gish
"The Aqua Crush wrote:
It would be cheaper to take a west jet flight to Orlando and greyhound down to miami to watch a game there...and the team might be better to watch/
But really are we suprised toronto is raping and piliging. It will be a bunch of rich people who don't really follow football at the roger's center for the bills game. So sad. Typical toronto all about the money and don't care one bit about a good franchise. They have mokey's running everything sports related there. It sucks for bills fans that their team is threating to leave, but its like salt in the wound knowing the first shark to take their team is the city of toronto. We'll suck for decades on end, but as long as the population keeps the place sold out we'll be fine in mediocrity.
I'm glad it costed me 20 bucks for great seats to see Ricky come to calgary 2 years ago.
You are so right. Toronto sports "fans" and im simply referring to most of the ones at the games are mostly corporate guests. Its a shame really. You are correct, aside from the bills' season ticket holders who can get tickets for the game, the rest will mostly be corporate folks there on the dime of their employers, and not really caring about the game. The last time i saw a hockey game at the ACC i was shocked at how many people were just gabbing away on cell phones, and in suits and ties instead of really paying attention to the game. now in the upper levels, theres some die hard hockey fans... but it really is a shame. Especially given how awful all of toronto's sports teams(except the argo's(maybe)) are right now..

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
The fact that the Bills won't be in their own friendly confines and also that Marshawn Lynch may not get to play is a big plus to us. I'm glad we're playing in a dome rather than outdoors in frosty Buffalo. That game went from being one of our toughest on the schedule, to very winable.
Aqua, it was reported in the paper he'd most likely receive a temporary permit to be allowed to play in that game in Toronto.
It was in the Buffalo News a couple weeks ago.
Welcome to the boards Bills fan! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
"Samphin wrote:
I agree, the gays do terrific work on here...:wink2:
I love their work, but its always the same theme:

BDH -
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."
Jimmy V. (Mar '93)
"alen1 wrote:
Welcome to the boards Bills fan! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Will do bro, thanks for the welcome.
"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
Glad you made it over, man. I was actually talking about how we need some fans of the rivals over here and you were one of the guys I was thinking about. Welcome!
As for Lynch, good news for you guys. I'm utterly pissed that you guys drafted him; he'll be a monster in this league.
Thanks for the welcome bro, I appreciate that.
I can't say I'm disappointed with Lynch thus far. He's been everything the Bills imagined when we drafted him. Our new OC, Turk Schonert, actually has him lining up at WR in some packages, to get him more involved in the passing game.
On Draft steals, one thing I'm still surprised about is how the heck Merling slid all the way to #32. The guy's a good, versatile player. Reminds me of Ty Warren. Kind of off-topic, but I wanted to mention it!
"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
WHAT!?!?! Sorry, but I really don't see that. Put him behind a fullback and let him punish defenders.
As for Merling, I'm excited about the pick. I think he could be a quintessential 3-4 run stopping defensive end that eventually becomes a outside linebacker. I hope he's healthy for this year.
The guy has great hands, bro. I think if there's an alternate way to get the ball into Lynch's hands, ya gotta do it. Plus, we have a very nice backup, who has a similar running style to Lynch (F. Jackson). They both have very tough, between the tackles running styles, so if you can decrease the punishment that our starter takes, that's another positive that can result.
On Merling, I think he'll become a very good 3-4 DE. IMO, if he finds his niche doing just that, keeping him there would be the best bet.

