Bills: Simpson's return looks positive

8 replies

ATVZ400ATVZ400New MemberOP
Mar 26, 2008, 09:13 PM

Bills: Simpson's return looks positive
The News
Ko Simpson, the outstanding young safety for the Buffalo Bills, has returned to team activities and is showing positive signs of improvement, according to NFL.com. Simpson suffered a broken ankle in the first game of the season last year, thus ending a promising season of progression for the up-and-coming defenseman. On the first day of Buffalo's offseason conditioning program, Simpson was drive pushing a 225-pound weight sled 20 yards down the field, an outstanding sign that indicates rehab is going extremely well.

Our View
Simpson is fully cleared to partake in anything and everything contained in the offseason conditioning program, but the Bills would like to bring the free safety along slowly. Simpson might not agree. "It feels good to be out here actually doing some football work," said Simpson. "I've been rehabbing and that went well, so I'm ready to be back out here."
http://www.fanballnews.com/nfl/

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Mar 26, 2008, 10:28 PM

For a split second I thought this was an OJ reference..

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Mar 26, 2008, 10:33 PM

same here:lol:

Big EBig ENew Member
Mar 27, 2008, 12:06 AM

ditto,.

SkapePhinSkapePhinForum Veteran
Mar 27, 2008, 12:34 AM

Ya, I really thought this was about the Juice..

MotionMotionNew Member
Mar 27, 2008, 11:22 AM

I wanted to draft him so bad. :(

He's gonna be a stud.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Mar 27, 2008, 01:46 PM

"Motion wrote:

I wanted to draft him so bad. :(

He's gonna be a stud.

Simpson and Whitner might be the best saftey tandem in the NFL in a couple years.

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Mar 27, 2008, 03:39 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

For a split second I thought this was an OJ reference..

Me too, I was actually hoping, nah wouldn't even wish him on the Bills. :lol:

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

KAKanye WestNew Member
Mar 27, 2008, 06:12 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

For a split second I thought this was an OJ reference..

Yea same here:lol: