1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biggest Game of the Season

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolphans1, Nov 21, 2008.

1. dolphans1

dolphans1 New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    This is perhaps the biggest game of the season, because we will sweep the Patriots and may possibly hold a tie breaker advantage in our division if the Jets fall apart.

I hope we attack, attack, attack Matt Cassel and put him on his back again and again and again.....

The Patriots defense is an aging one and we should be able to run all over them....

d-1

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I just hope we win. As long as it's legal I don't care how. GO PHINS!

3. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    I could care less if it's illegal, as long as we don't get caught. All's Fair with me!

Beat them!

TiP54 likes this.
  4. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Yea, I would say a win here and we have an excellent chance at the postseason....a loss and were gonna be in for an uphill battle.

5. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    This has to be much more of a MUST WIN game for the Pats than for us, as we already beat them in their building. Our schedule looks really good from here on out, while the Pats still have to play some tougher teams. I think the Jets could possibly beat the undefeated Titans, but you never know?? I think 10 wins gets us into the playoffs and 9 leaves us out. I would probably have been happy with 6 wins total before the season started....what a great turnaround in one year. Props to the Tuna!!! :up:

TiP54 likes this.