BIG E's TEAM INFO

117 replies

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum VeteranOP
Jul 1, 2010, 01:36 PM

Big E's Buffet Buster's Team Info

Teammates still Playing

Teammates voted off

I Mizfit I

B.Sebo

Tractor Traylor

DrAstroZoom

Jt0323

Trowa

Skeet84

BIG E

MonstBlitz

denderfeliac

AIM (Contact Info)

BIG E: Enforcerfin33

Jt0323: ny0323

Skeet84: tenchu8421

Trowa: trowa060

B.Sebo: PhintasticSebo54

DrAstroZoom: drastrozoom

MonstBlitz: monstblitz

Tractor Traylor: Fattony133

I Mizfit I:

denderfeliac: [email protected]

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 01:47 PM

E's AIM = ImAHomoSexual

ALalen1New Member
Jul 1, 2010, 01:49 PM

"SICK wrote:

E's AIM = ImAHomoSexual

:lol:

B.SeboB.SeboForum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 02:10 PM

My AIM is PhintasticSebo54.

That schedule guy that shows up once a year.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 02:18 PM

BIG E's team you guys can feel free to use this thread for whatever you want.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

TRTractor TraylorNew Member
Jul 1, 2010, 02:41 PM

My AIM is Fattony133.

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 1, 2010, 03:00 PM

"SICK wrote:

E's AIM = ImAHomoSexual

Maybe thats why we dont talk on aim anymore if you are using that name......:shifty:

mine is enforce33 I think.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 03:11 PM

"Big E wrote:

Maybe thats why we dont talk on aim anymore if you are using that name......:shifty:

mine is enforce33 I think.

alright, well fire it up trust me it's a lot easier to round up the troops than PM. I'm sure JT can help you with a lot. You should lean on him a lot IMO

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jul 1, 2010, 04:13 PM

My aim is trowa060

My e-mail is trowa060 @ gmail . com (broken up to prevent spam)

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 1, 2010, 05:16 PM

ok guys start Pming me with ideas for team names. :hi5:

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 1, 2010, 05:18 PM

and for the record, I check my email alot more often than I am on AIM so pm me if you want my email address and I alway can be reached via text also.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 05:58 PM

"Big E wrote:

and for the record, I check my email alot more often than I am on AIM so pm me if you want my email address and I alway can be reached via text also.

AIM is useful for challenges where you need to work together to divy up info in real time where PM's you're not 100% sure who's online.

PMs work for most of this though. There will be a couple challenges coming up where if one team uses it and the other doesn't you might be at a disadvantage. I'm sure JT will help a lot though.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Jul 1, 2010, 06:48 PM

Aim - tenchu8421
yahoo - skeet3429
also feel free to pm Me for number cause texting is great and fastest way to get a hold of me

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 07:12 PM

my AIM screen name...drumroll please...monstblitz! Thanks for drafting me E. I'll try not to let the team down.

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 09:06 PM

Whose our photoshop / sig / banner guy? I really hope it's not me...

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 09:12 PM

"MonstBlitz wrote:

Whose our photoshop / sig / banner guy? I really hope it's not me...

I know JT has photoshop skills. I'm sure there's more too. :) Ask BIG E maybe?

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

denderfeliacdenderfeliacNew Member
Jul 1, 2010, 10:32 PM


TRTractor TraylorNew Member
Jul 1, 2010, 10:42 PM

I can do some PSing, but I don't know if its up to par with some of the other guys here.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jul 1, 2010, 10:49 PM

I recently uninstalled AIM because I never use it. I'm much easier to reach via G-Mail. You can reach me at my user name @gmail.com

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 11:04 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

I recently uninstalled AIM because I never use it. I'm much easier to reach via G-Mail. You can reach me at my user name @gmail.com

Would you mind reinstalling it? I have one challenge where I need to get everyone (online) together at one time.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2010, 11:06 PM

"Tractor Traylor wrote:

I can do some PSing, but I don't know if its up to par with some of the other guys here.

I'd say talk to BIG E or JT and see what they want.

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jul 2, 2010, 02:16 AM

Let me just put it out there that I have no graphical knowledge at all. But I'm a creative writer if that comes in handy. And if nothing else I know how to...slightly illegally...change all posts to reflect that we won :lol:

I'm already hard at work trying to come up with a clever nickname that not only represents the competition and is funny, but also let's everyone know that we're better than Sick's team.

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Jul 2, 2010, 07:46 AM

I added everyone on the list to my AIM list last night but looks like only a couple of you were on. Have we had any team meetings yet? Am I out of the loop? I think we need a big brainstorming session.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jul 2, 2010, 10:07 AM

"Big E wrote:

ok guys start Pming me with ideas for team names. :hi5:

PM sent.

"Dolfan984 wrote:

Would you mind reinstalling it? I have one challenge where I need to get everyone (online) together at one time.

Actually, I went to the AIM site and found out they now have browser-based AIM (AIM Express), so I can use it without reinstalling it. And my username, drastrozoom, is still good. :up:

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Jul 2, 2010, 01:35 PM

I just tried to start a PM brainstorming session, but can only send to 5 people at a time. Anybody have any other ideas for getting some conversation going amongst our team?