1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 12

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by The G Man, Jul 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Just a heads up to those that like to watch...

BB12 kicks off tonight at 8PM EDT. :up:

PSG likes this.
  2. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Been a good first few episodes. I'm a little surprised no one is talking about it yet. The BB11 thread was fairly active last summer as I recall.

Anyhew...anyone have any thoughts on who the saboteur might be? And, don't post if you know somehow. Just guesses at this point please. Also, I'm sure some of you get that after hours thingy. Any action going on in the house we should know about? Maybe use spoiler tags for any inside info, I guess. Anyone have any favorites yet? I don't really, yet. But man, there's lots of eye candy. That Rachel may not have the prettiest face, but OMG..what a rack! :drool:

3. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    It's too bad Annie is gonna get evicted tonight. She's pretty hot.

4. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Well, you called it PSG. Just watched Thursday night's episode last night. Did you know, or was it just a good guess? I was shocked she was also the saboteur (guess it's OK to say that now that she's gone). Besides, her identity was revealed prior to her going.

Anyway, Rachel winning HOH certainly puts an interesting spin on things. Guess you could say power has shifted back to the other side. Should be an interesting week in the house. Wonder who will try to align with Brendon and Rachel? My guess is Hayden and Enzo go up on the block.

5. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    It was just a guess. Couldn't see her getting enough votes to stay. The "Brigade" had in their minds to vote her out. They might be the dumbest alliance in the history of the show. Not alot of brain power at work.

6. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    showtime has the "big brother after dark" thing they air. looks to be an even more boring version of a show i dont watch though

7. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    well, I don't have that this year, but I did last year, it's the unedited version of the show for three hours. It can be okay, depending on what is happening in the house.

I would say this year's show hasn't heated up yet. Although it has the makings. Two couples that will hopefully start to fight. Rachel bothers me. Goofy laugh. Hayden's possible showmance friend Kristen is quite hot though. As is Britney. She's totally hot, but perhaps too emotional... with the PMS thing, she sure was crying a lot yesterday. Haven't really figured out which "side" I like... not sure there are sides yet anyway. But that is when the show is at its best.. two clear cut sides, an evil vs good or cool vs nerdy... I think the Brigade has a shot, they haven't been outed yet which is surprising... forming a group like that at this early stage is risky. I did think Matt was an idiot (although he's supposedly intelligent) for acting paranoid in front of Rachel. He was outsmarting himself there. Might have to root for Andrew, the kosher guy... he's out there and that's before you get to his eating / religious habits

maynard likes this.
  8. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Yeah, things haven't really heated up yet. But, it's just a matter of time. And, it just looks like a great overall group this season.

I was kinda surprised Rachel and Brendon didn't put Hayden up on the block. Apparently, Brendon is more concerned with aligning with Hayden than he is exacting any revenge against him (at least, at this time). Gonna be interesting to see if Hayden's loyalty towards The Brigade is swayed at all. My guess is if it is, it will be because of Kristen.

EDIT: Anyone else wondering if there's any truth to the rumor put out there by Annie (when she was still under the guise of the saboteur) that there are two people in the game that know each other?

9. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Was glad to see Monet go home last night. She was really starting to get on my nerves. Her and Brittany both. But, at least Brittany is easier on the yes.

Honestly, the last couple of shows have been nothing but chicks whining and crying about hurt feelings. Good Lord, I'll be glad when we have some real drama to watch.

10. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Well, things finally started to get interesting on last night's live eviction episode. Andrew blew the roof off the sucka before leaving the house. Hayden and Kristen's showmance is out, and the two power couples are obviously targeting each other. Kristen's true colors came out in spades. Watch out for this chick. She's got a dark side and she ain't afraid to show it. Hayden better watch out, 'cause he's flirtin' with disaster IMO.

Yes sir, the level of intensity should ratchet up several notches this week. :yes:

11. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    It's unfortunate this thread wasn't more active during the summer, because it really was a great season.
    It concluded last night with Hayden winning, and Lane coming in second. But, what they accomplished (along with Enzo) in the way of their secret alliance (The Bra-Gade), making it to the final three without anyone knowing, and manipulating the rest of the house (and controlling all the votes) along the way, was really rather amazing.

Of course, it didn't hurt that this chick was in it til the very end either :wink2:

[​IMG]