Best wishes on your season

15 replies

ARArodgers12Forum VeteranOP
Jul 19, 2016, 11:51 PM

I hope you guys have a great year! All the best and much love out to the Dolphins and their fans.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Jul 20, 2016, 03:11 AM

It's July.

ARArodgers12Forum Veteran
Jul 27, 2016, 10:42 AM

I know but the season is fast approaching. I hope you guys kick some Patriot tail.

RickysabeastRickysabeastNew Member
Jul 27, 2016, 11:29 AM

Huh? Thank you. I'll accept unnecessary but heartfelt platitudes whenever I can get them.

QUIT WALKING TOWARDS THE CAMERA! https://streamable.com/59t0

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Jul 27, 2016, 11:33 AM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

I hope you guys have a great year! All the best and much love out to the Dolphins and their fans.

You Da Man Bro! Thanks and good luck to you guys as well!

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Jul 27, 2016, 11:35 AM

For any of you newer guys that haven't come across him yet, Arodgers12 is obviously a Packers fan and also a good dude. Not a troll!

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

Jul 27, 2016, 11:45 AM

Yeah, A-Rod is a class act.

Good luck to your Packers this year dude. Hope to see you in the Super Bowl!

ARArodgers12Forum Veteran
Aug 2, 2016, 02:46 PM

Hey Tim and Rocky how you guys been?

Shane FalcoShane FalcoNew Member
Aug 3, 2016, 08:32 AM

Congrats to your brother on winning the Bachelorette!

She's hot!

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Aug 3, 2016, 09:31 AM

Good luck to your Packers too. Though you don't need the luck as much as we do. I think that Green Bay will have the best record in the league and be the NFC #1 seed.

Georgia FinGeorgia FinForum Veteran
Aug 6, 2016, 08:45 AM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

I hope you guys have a great year! All the best and much love out to the Dolphins and their fans.

Same your way brother. Glad to see you still come around here year after year. You will have to let us know how good the new bacon wrapped baked potatoes at Lambeau are. They look like they would clog an artery after the first bite!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 6, 2016, 08:49 AM

See ya in the Superbowl Arodgers12

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Aug 7, 2016, 04:46 AM

Yet another Packer in the HOF. Congrats Bretty.

Good luck beating Minnesota twice this year!

Appreciate the good sportsmanship brah! Packers are the gold standard still. But not perfect ;)

ARArodgers12Forum Veteran
Aug 9, 2016, 11:20 AM

Is there a chance for a Super Bowl between our teams. You never know. You guys always play us tough and actually the last 2 games were decided by three points.

FIFin4EverSupporter
Aug 9, 2016, 10:06 PM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

I hope you guys have a great year! All the best and much love out to the Dolphins and their fans.

And good luck to the Packers as well......May we have a February meeting?

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Aug 10, 2016, 01:13 AM

"Arodgers12 wrote:

Is there a chance for a Super Bowl between our teams. You never know. You guys always play us tough and actually the last 2 games were decided by three points.

I don't think so this year, but maybe you can come to Miami for Super Bowl 52. If the Dolphins can make it I'll be there.