1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best front row tickets in Sun Life Stadium?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by OTownFin, Oct 7, 2010.

1. OTownFin

OTownFin New Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    To all my fellow faithfull Fins Fans! If you had a chance to get front row tickets in any section of the stadium what section would you want to be in? I have a once in a lifetime opportunity get some and I was just wondering what your input would be.

2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    I've never been to Sun Life stadium, so I'm not sure how low front row is. but at Qualcomm it sucks (field level). If the sidelines front row are field level, I'd go to the end zone

3. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    It seems like the 1st row there is the 20th elsewhere.....

4. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    There are no bad seats in the stadium, except maybe in the end zone with the field goal post blocking your view.

Along the 50 yard line on the home team’s side, 5 or 6 rows up, should be the best spot.

5. bluegrassbubba

bluegrassbubba Season Ticket Holder

Nov 25, 2007
    Bluegrass State
    I prefer corner endzone or just beside the goal posts in most stadiums, front row so there's no one in front of me. I just got back from the last two games, and I had front row seats in Sec. 154, and 155, of course they were both at night, I dont know how the sun would be during the day. But they were excellent seats. They were on the end the teams come out of the tunnel. But the dolphins warm up at the other end, so I don't know which end would be better. I sat beside Big Papa Pump during the Pats game, he's a trip.