1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belichick fears Dolphins gadgets

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Nov 19, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Miami Dolphins | Sun-Sentinel Blogs: Belichick fears Dolphins gadgets

2. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    To be fair though, Belichick never says anything to the contrary. It's always about how good the other team is and how the Pats have so much to worry about. He's very good at not giving anyone a sound bite to put on the board.

Larryfinfan and HULKFish like this.
  3. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    Nope. Don't believe it! No Way!! There is more than a hint of a soporific soft soap here. In fact, it reeks of it big time!! Belichik is the master of this kind of bovine scatology, and I hope the team smells it all the way from Boston...er,, Foxboro. Pure football fertilizer.. Don't drink the KoolAid...

dolphindebby and GISH like this.
  4. FaninPatsyLand

FaninPatsyLand The Truth

Jun 26, 2008
    Yup, this is typical Belichick:

5. dolfan06

dolfan06 New Member

May 19, 2008
    Arkansas
  6. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Belichick is the master of "coy". Toward the end there he said how to really attack us, score first and get a couple score lead. That is what they aim to do. I completely expect a deep pass to Moss early, even on the first drive. I'm COMPLETELY expecting some sort of trickery from them, Bellichick was humiliated in that first game and I KNOW that he is looking for revenge.

All that being said, I expect Sparano to be prepared for this and have the team prepared for this. We HAVE to have pressure in the passing game and I'm sure they'll be double and even triple-teaming Porter. Roth has to step up, Langford has to step up, Holliday has to have another big game. Ferg just needs to continue to be the tree-trunk and hold up the middle. On offense I REALLY think that Ronnie needs a BIG dose in this game. For one, he scares Bellichick and that is obvious. Two, he is our best player on offense. Get him going early and often! They should use him in the passing game a little more as a receiver rather than Cobbs as well. Cobbs has good hands but Ronnie has better hands and is harder to tackle. And get Ginn involved early but keep spreading the ball around! Send Fasano on some deep seam routes and Martin too!

7. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    He should be afraid, be very afraid!! The mighty Phins are going to slap this team around and move ever so closer to the playoffs!!!

gafinfan and dolphindebby like this.
  8. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Too bad that guy on Heroes who gets stronger with someone else's fear isn't on the phins. Haha.

9. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    They need to attack New England's old man linebacker duo of Vrabel and Bruschi. Wear those guys out with a healthy dose of Ronnie and Ricky with some Patrick Cobbs thrown in for good measure. They should focus on shutting down Moss and let Welker have his short patterns. The biggest thing will be pressure on Matt Cassell. I still don't think he'll be too effective if he's pressured a lot.

10. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

OK, you got him...Coachspeak if I ever heard it..."Good" and "coverage teams" haven't been used together about the Dolphins since Wanny kicked Westhoff out...

Even the casual fan can see that a mile away...

11. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    He isnt afraid though, dont buy into his mindgames.

12. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    No, he isn't. He's just a compulsive liar.
    There's a difference in football talk and lying and he's got the lying down pat.

13. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

down pat. . . patriots.

ahahahaha i get it :D

14. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I'm getting so good.
    Thanks for all the lessons guys. :wink2:

15. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY

:up:

16. aesop

aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    This game is wide open. The tone needs to be set very early for us to be successful. We don't play well when we're down early.