1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belacheat Mouth off?

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by xphinfanx, Dec 14, 2009.

1. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Why is it when Brady or Belacheat mouth off its AFTER the team they smart off about cant do a thing about it.

I wish he would have said this *^$% before they played it might have helped us.

Belichick, who rarely rips opponents, said Monday, "My response would be that's a lot of conversation coming from a team that just lost another game."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d814f9b19&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

He is ripping on Carolina. Reminds me of Brady waiting until they won to rip back at Porter. AFTER they won Brady decided to have a smart mouth.

I would love to see them knee deep in what if.We need to win out.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

well i think running your mouth prematurely is a sign of stupidity. that's how brady ended up with that infamous quote before the SB 2 years ago

Clipse, dolfan32323 and xphinfanx like this.
  3. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    meh he's right. why is carolina talking about moss, they lost..........

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Hmm. They were just defending Moss (who was indeed tanking it by the way).

WharfRat and xphinfanx like this.
  5. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    Reminds me a lot of the Jest's and how they love to spew garbage even when they lose.

[​IMG]

xphinfanx and Delfin Alejandro like this.
  6. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    I think he was just defending Moss because he knows his team is in deep doodoo with him.

BTW, I agree with Gamble in that Moss is pouting right now. I don't think he cares for the fact WW is getting 15 looks a game to his 5 or so.

xphinfanx likes this.
  7. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I have no problems with this... It made no sense for Carolina to be talking crap about Moss after the game anyways seing as they lost. Sure, they might be right. No doubt about that, but there is also no doubt about the fact that the panthers lost, and they should shut their mouths. Bellichick is right here, all that matters is who wins the game. Unfortunately, it was the patsies.

xphinfanx likes this.
  8. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    its just plain stupidity on the panthers part to be saying all the things they're saying.

9. krypto

krypto Banned

Sep 22, 2009
    Belacheat? Seriously?.......

10. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    So just because the Panthers lost they can't speak the truth?

To me the coach can defend Moss with out being catty about it. Him talking about how the Panthers haven't won a lot of games.."over there", takes it to another level. After he said that the Pats won the game then he took a shot at the Panthers as a whole. That is pretty classless and petty from a coach who tells his players NOT to make those comments.. and then he does?

I actually love the fact that he said it, because it just seems like more of a meltdown of the Pats. The coach is taking Rex Ryan like shots at the other team... AWESOME! :hi5:

11. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    I really have no problem with this, the Panthers should worry about getting a win. I have no problem with Belichick sticking up for his player (even if he was tanking it)

And this maybe the first time Belichick has been indited for talking to much, the guy never says anything.

12. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I don't enjoy defending any Patriots player or coach, but wouldn't we all expect Sparano to defend his players in the same fashion if someone was doggin one of our guys after a game?

NJFINSFAN1 likes this.
  13. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Would have been nice to see the Panthers play Moss straight up, if they actually believed he was tanking it.