1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beck has done something we have not seen in a while!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatic8480, Nov 27, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Finatic8480

Finatic8480 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Miami
    I know this might not make a difference to some of you, but Beck the rookie QB has not thrown a INT in back to back games. I think that is something that did not happen all last year or this year. The kid is showing promise and improving in back to back weeks. He can take a hit and his pocket presences is amazing for a rookie. I like the fact he can scramble and has shown good arm strength. I think we a QB Dolfans. I just cant wait till he throws a TD and I think it might come this week againt the JETs.

2. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    yeah thank god we havent seen any INTs... its a rarity.

3. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    Too bad he hasnt scored any points yet either......Im thinking he connects with Teddy on Sunday for a deep one!

4. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    I love this kid. No INTs in the NFL is no easy task... and for a rookie. Wow. He makes pretty good decisions. Takes a sack vs throwing it away in the correct situations.

5. Finfang

Finfang New Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Funny thing is I expect the interceptions to come and I kept saying to myself last night here it comes right now and it never happened. Beck has good poise for a rookie in his second start. He has good footwork and seems to not be rattled. We now know he can take a hit after the shots he took against Pittsburgh.

I am real excited to see how this kid performs on our home field. We now know he has survived the pressure of the element, the road and two powerful blitzing defenses without really loosing his cool.

He could very well be what we have been searching for!

6. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    I just hope he doesnt start pressing to get that first TD....It will come as long as he stays patient.

7. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    The game will slow down for him soon enough, he is very tough as he had sod in his facemask more then once, and Harrision blew by Peele and pancaked Beck from the blindside and he got back up and didn't look rattled.

His real problem may be that we are out of running backs, RW is out, Chatman is has a hurt ankle and that stinger, Cobbs is green green green, and LBook is even greener.

It is sooo nice to be able to talk about a Rookie QB in Miami, this is a real cool deal for me at least!

8. JMHPhin

JMHPhin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    I love the presence he has on the field, he doesnt take delay of games, he has poise and confidence. I believe he is a keeper, finally

9. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    Beck Highlights from MNF...HERE

gotta love the flea flicker, and there would have been more highlights of course w/out all the drops.

10. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Two things stand out to me, VERY quick release, and VERY good arm strength. The biggest challenge for arm strength is throwing that deep out with zip and the one he threw Booker was on a rope.

As the game slows down I just hope he becomes a little more accurate, that receive he had over the middle had quite a few more yards if Beck can hit him in stride. All part of being a rookie.

11. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    with better pass protection will come better accuracy.

12. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    im nominating beck for rookie of the week. No INTs is very impressive.

I'm also nominating the entire Dolphins offense to be tar and feathered. Zero points in the last 2 games, wtf.