1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beck a Goner? Listen to this

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by azfinfanmang, Dec 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    So,

My wife is up in Salt Lake City for work this week, and she just called cause she found some Fins Jerseys, and like usual has money burning a hole in her pocket :lol:

So, in the land where Mr Beck comes from, she found Beck Jersey's for 75% off.....If that isnt a sign I dont know what is.:pity:

I opted for the Aqua Ronnie #23 :up:

2. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    maybe because we drafted Henne and signed/started Pennington?

Nahh....

3. femalefinfan

femalefinfan Phillies fan Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Philth-a-delphia
    I don't mind so much if he's traded. He was a 2nd round pick. We sould be able to get something for him. I'd be rather pissed if he was just out right cut. It would be another wasted pick.

Idahophin likes this.
  4. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    I don't think there is chance Beck gets cut. Traded is a possiblilty but IMO he stay a Dolphin Uniform. Beck is a football junkie, hard worker, and was put into a terrible situation. We have a solid, to say the least, QB situation. I say keep what we got and let all three battle it out and see how they fall at the end of the camps.
    We have a COACHING staff that has shown the ability to Coach players to become better players. (interesting concept). I haven't given up on Beck never under estimate the luxury of solid depth at the QB position. (Look at Cleveland)

PMZQ, gafinfan, Coral Reefer and 3 others like this.
  5. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    How do you have a wife when you are 13?

azfinfanmang likes this.
  6. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    while i think its a solid idea, i would be concerned salary wise. Penny is making some good money, and Henne and Beck aa both 2nd round QBs i suspect are too. i dont think parcells and ireland would want to pay 3 qbs so much.

7. mnfinfan

mnfinfan Active Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    Grand Cayman and Minnesota
    Ken is really Kenjab Rajiv Singh (Ken for short) and he was married to his wife as an arranged marriage for stealing the next door neighbour's goat.

PMZQ, n9necount and azfinfanmang like this.
  8. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Beck could get moved if the Staff believes he just is totally unsuited talent wise to run our offense, and with Penny running it, Beck is not behind Penny in physical talent, and he has a years in the system.

So why dump him?

And Ken never returned the Goat BTW.:wink2:

azfinfanmang likes this.
  9. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    He was born on Feb 29th, 52 years ago.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  10. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    I have said it since he was cut by Dallas, Richard Bartell will be our third quarterback next year.

11. Nice post I completly agree. If someone wants to give us good value then sure go ahead and trade him but there is no reason to cut him that is one postion on our team that we are secure at. We have plenty of other areas of concern to focus on.

12. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    I agree, and don't see why Beck would be unsuited to run our offense. His arm might not be Henne's equal but it is plenty strong. I still think that the Cowboys (Brad Johnson and Brooks Bollinger?- yuk) and the Vikings would be good trade targets. For all of the talk of Tim Tebow falling in the draft, I'm curious to see if the Vikes will bite on him early. Or maybe they'll go for the loser in the Brady Quinn/Derek Anderson battle.

13. OUCH... that makes me sad, poor guy.

14. Agreed; we've had enough of those, but he's now a 28-year-old (I believe) "rookie," and that's not going to command too much, I'm afraid.

15. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    look no further than the inactive list and sidelines to see whether or not he is a goner too

16. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    you got all this from talking to yer wifey?...

your new name should be Oxygen :yes:

Kanye West and azfinfanmang like this.
  17. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey

isnt that the channel for women? I could be wrong

cnc66 likes this.