Beastmode is BACK!!!

1 reply

Puka-headPuka-headSupporterOP
Dec 23, 2019, 11:50 PM

I've got a bit of a love hate relationship going with the Seahawks and their fans. But Beastmode coming back for a championship run has me cheering for them to win it all now. On the last play of the game. VS the patsies. 3rd and goal from the one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE football Gods make it so.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001091472/article/marshawn-lynch-returns-to-seahawks-on-oneyear-deal

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Dec 24, 2019, 12:59 AM

"Puka-head wrote:

I've got a bit of a love hate relationship going with the Seahawks and their fans. But Beastmode coming back for a championship run has me cheering for them to win it all now. On the last play of the game. VS the patsies. 3rd and goal from the one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE football Gods make it so.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001091472/article/marshawn-lynch-returns-to-seahawks-on-oneyear-deal

I hate Seahawk fans and love it when they lose. I do like Lynch

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty