1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baltimore Ravens @ The Miami Dolphins: The Rematch

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RealDriscoll, Dec 31, 2008.

1. RealDriscoll

RealDriscoll Banned

Jan 9, 2008
    The Miami Dolphins just one season ago were 1-15 and the laughing stock of this league, what a turn around. This game against Baltimore this week will be much different than the first time around and here is why....

I understand the love affair with Joe Flacco; he has a strong arm and has avoided turning the ball over this season for the most part. Against good defenses such as the Colts, Steelers, and Titans he has struggled mightily. This is without question his biggest challenge because it is a road play-off game. There is no question that the Ravens have a solid defense lead by the like of Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, Ray Lewis, and Haloti Ngata.Last time we played them we tried to force-feed the Wildcat offense and I have a feeling that our coaches will come with a different approach this time around. Chad Pennington can have a field day with short passes on the Ravens below average corners. Samari Rolle will struggle with Ginn all day and Davone Bess should eat up Frank Walker who will probably be starting for a dinged Fabian Washington who doesn't scare me anyways. We will not have great success running against the Ravens defense but Ricky and Ronnie should be able to find some holes. It is important that we get up early in this game; last game we drove down the field and were held to a Field Goal. When running we should run at Ravens Outside Linebacker Jarrett Johnson who is a severe liability on that defense. Avoid passing in the middle of the field because that is where Ed Reed Roams (However that trick play that Ricky dropped against the Jets should be wide open). Our tight ends will be huge in this one because David martin should be able to get open all day and Fasano has been huge for us.

In our last encounter we were 2-4 and now we come winning 9 of our last 10, division champions, and the crowd will be fully behind the team. Leaders such as Joey porter and Chad Pennington will have this team amped to continue to make this run. Ted Ginn Jr, Davone Bess, Jake Long and other players have grown a lot since Week 7 as has our offensive line gelled since that time. Not too mention that the last time we played them they ran all over us because Jason Ferguson got hurt and Paul Soliai was suspended. Chad Pennington made a rare mistake that lead to a Terrell Suggs INT for a TD. Not this time. In fact I think we shut down their run and make the ROOKIE Flacco try to beat us. Points will be at a premium

I think in a Tough one the Dolphins pull it out with a 16-10 win.

2. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    i will definitly leave this one alone and let u have ur moment

cnc66 likes this.
  3. Ryan 561

Ryan 561 New Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Ravens win... NEXT!

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I have to say the obligatory "I'm really nervous about this game" so...

I'm really nervous about this game.

5. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    dude did macbrak make that pic too?

6. Ryan 561

Ryan 561 New Member

Dec 29, 2008
    yes. I am making a poster of it and bring it to the game!!

7. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    ha nasty . i wish i was going so bad

8. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    I was at our last playoff game in 2001 against you guys. Most of the Ravens fans are actually pretty nice. Sadly I won't be at this one.

codizzle likes this.
  9. Ryan 561

Ryan 561 New Member

Dec 29, 2008
    I live in FL. The ravens are coming to me this game! :)

I can't wait. It's going to be an amazing game!

10. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    definitly lucky my dude

11. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    oh yea.. well some big dude is gunna put a black sack with a sweet smell over yer head and you'll wake up in Guantanamo listening to Koran chants...terrorist :shifty:

codizzle likes this.
  12. codizzle

codizzle New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    hilarious

cnc66 likes this.
  13. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    This game will be won in the trenches. If we can give CP time to throw the ball he'll pick apart the Ravens secondary. Open the slightest creases in the running game for Ronnie and Ricky and then we will be victorious!

14. Ryan 561

Ryan 561 New Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Or maybe the ravens will hook a Dolphin Sunday :)

Why doesn't my signature not work every post I post?! :cursing:

15. RealDriscoll

RealDriscoll Banned

Jan 9, 2008
    Cause your not cool

Rocky Raccoon and dolfan32323 like this.
  16. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    That's what Clubber Lang was thinking before his rematch with Rocky Balboa...

<cue 'Eye of the Tiger'>

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

dolfan32323 likes this.
  17. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Got a hunch the mods didn't find it funny.:shifty:

18. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

We shall see this sunday!!!

Go Dolphins.