Balanced information on American sport
3 replies
I come from Europe and a big problem of every sport information there, especially soccer, it's that it is really biased: you will never read a German newspaper say that yesterday Bayer defeat was deserved, for example, or a Spanish one say that there was a penalty for Bayer against Real Madrid
That makes getting information really frustrating, my feeling is that for American sport (every kind of sport) is different and it's easier to get balanced information, is it true in your opinion? Do you have any suggestion?
Every news source is going to have some bias in it. If you want something with a little more balance, try sports blogs like SB Nation and Deadspin.
Yes, you're right, really not biased information never exist. I've checked sbnation.com, nice option. I got really angry with articles like this http://www.sunherald.com/sports/article210337269.html, really ridicoulous. Paradoxically sometimes you get better information on fan blogs as arsenalnews.org or https://www.thisisanfield.com/
What is your native language?
Just curious.