Baker Mayfield

399 replies

Base of GaseBase of GaseForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 06:47 PM

"M1NDCRlME wrote:

So now you're moving the goalposts because I called you out on your misinformation...you talked about alcohol, and now you've changed it to weed. WEED IS NOT ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL IS NOT WEED.

I’m saying that more and more kids nowadays are smoking weed, as an alternative to alcohol.

Are you really this dense?

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 06:55 PM

Rosen, Darnold, Jackson (criminally underrated imo), Allen, Mayfield. I'm just not a Mayfield guy. More red flags than the others, I just feel he's peaking while the others have a higher ceiling. I'm certainly no expert or film guru, just gut feelings and reactions. Always fun to see what happens regardless. Draft time is best time!

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 07:23 PM

Did this guy legit say that if the cop put it in the police report than he clearly did it and it doesn't matter if the charge was dropped? :flag:

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 08:46 PM

"Nappy Roots wrote:

Did this guy legit say that if the cop put it in the police report than he clearly did it and it doesn't matter if the charge was dropped? :flag:

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 09:01 PM

"Fin D wrote:

Yeah but does he know how to use the 3 seashells?

HOHoopsForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 09:27 PM

I’ve never seen 6 foot and 1/2 and 4.85 from a college spread go top 10

moosegutsmoosegutsForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 09:31 PM

"Hoops wrote:

I’ve never seen 6 foot and 1/2 and 4.85 from a college spread go top 10

Ain't no-one ever seen a man walk on the moon until Murica did either.

mooseguts out

BIBitcoinMillionaireForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 10:48 PM

"Hoops wrote:

I’ve never seen 6 foot and 1/2 and 4.85 from a college spread go top 10

No one cares about that man, we only want to know why you got put-to-sleep at TOS today.

Carmen CygniCarmen CygniForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 11:51 PM

"BitcoinMillionaire wrote:

No one cares about that man, we only want to know why you got put-to-sleep at TOS today.

They don't like intelligent members who speak their mind about the organization/players over there. Place is a bunch of fluff.

"In football, no one can take all the credit for making a play successful;
that's the beauty of the game. It has to be everybody together".
- Ron Kramer

Focus on defense, then the kicking game, and then do what you can offensively
-Jim MacKenzie

Base of GaseBase of GaseForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 11:53 PM

"Nappy Roots wrote:

Did this guy legit say that if the cop put it in the police report than he clearly did it and it doesn't matter if the charge was dropped? :flag:

Nope.

I said that it was in the police report, and he clearly did “something” wrong. It matters very little to me that resisting arrest was dropped, when he was still charged with public intoxication, disorderly conduct, and fleeing the scene. Danmarino linked the video earlier, and boy is it flattering.

If you want that as your franchise QB, be my guest and have it. So let me reiterate for you, since you’re incapable of reading along: I don’t care if the charge was dropped, the fact that it was in the police report and this numb skull actually put himself in that position is disturbing behavior.

Base of GaseBase of GaseForum Veteran
Mar 13, 2018, 11:57 PM

"Fin D wrote:

I disagree, you’re like gum on the shoe on a sweltering day in a marathon.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 06:30 AM

"texanphinatic wrote:

Yeah but does he know how to use the 3 seashells?

I wonder how many people besides me get this?

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 08:16 AM

"pumpdogs wrote:

I wonder how many people besides me get this?

I wonder how many people realize the pic I used was from Judge Dredd and not Demolition Man.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 08:17 AM

"Base of Gase wrote:

I disagree, you’re like gum on the shoe on a sweltering day in a marathon.

You realize that;s not me in the picture saying that, right?

No you probably don't, Literal Man.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 08:43 AM

"Fin D wrote:

I wonder how many people realize the pic I used was from Judge Dredd and not Demolition Man.

Man judge dredd was a horrible movie!
But no I did not.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 08:44 AM

"pumpdogs wrote:

Man judge dredd was a horrible movie!
But no I did not.

I've honestly never seen it. All I've ever seen was the thing I quoted with Stallone screaming "I am the law!!".

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Mar 14, 2018, 08:46 AM

"Base of Gase wrote:

Fin D,

Is this really the best that you have? I’ve been unimpressed so far, and expected a better coloring of histrionics.

So now you're claiming that FinD is coloring people?

You racist.

HOHoopsForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 08:50 AM

"BitcoinMillionaire wrote:

No one cares about that man, we only want to know why you got put-to-sleep at TOS today.

it was time for me to move on. the current administration is a joke.

I just want to talk football. that's it

the trolling over there is out of control.

BIbigballa2102Forum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 09:13 AM

"danmarino wrote:

How many days are there until the draft?

no clue I would say a month or so, usually FA signings which make a diference are don ein the first 48-72 hours if not sooner after that everything goes flat so we don't have to wait until the draft for them to make moves. unless they plan on doing it draft night, but dragging their feet are going to see the bills move up, seeing how cousins is going to minn bills jets and Miami all need qb's lol

BIbigballa2102Forum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 09:15 AM

"miamiron wrote:

The Bills have all the ammo to move up to #2 if they want
#12-#22-#53-#56-#65-#96-#166-#187

exactly my point and Miami is going to wait and wait and watch everyone else sit there and move up and snag players. I heard Denver liked Mayfield but maybe with signing keenum there going to go corner and replace talib who knows. im just saying if there is a guy we want and think he is a game changer then Im sure there is a decent package we can trade the browns for the 4th, I thought adding landyr to that would have been the best move

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 09:23 AM

"bigballa2102 wrote:

exactly my point and Miami is going to wait and wait and watch everyone else sit there and move up and snag players. I heard Denver liked Mayfield but maybe with signing keenum there going to go corner and replace talib who knows. im just saying if there is a guy we want and think he is a game changer then Im sure there is a decent package we can trade the browns for the 4th, I thought adding landyr to that would have been the best move

It makes sense to wait until draft day before moving, unless you can get the #1. Why would they offer a ransom for a pick and then the player they targeted isn't there?

BIbigballa2102Forum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 09:32 AM

"Fin D wrote:

It makes sense to wait until draft day before moving, unless you can get the #1. Why would they offer a ransom for a pick and then the player they targeted isn't there?

oh I totally understand that for draft day, but Miami needs more than 1 player so even if they got the 4th it would be someone needed: top lb, top cb, , OL, DL, RB, QB on their board. that's 6 so whatever is on their board they can get is all im saying. The bills have alotta picks and the 12 pick so its easily traded instead of Miami on draft day.

HOHoopsForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 09:37 AM

"bigballa2102 wrote:

exactly my point and Miami is going to wait and wait and watch everyone else sit there and move up and snag players. I heard Denver liked Mayfield but maybe with signing keenum there going to go corner and replace talib who knows. im just saying if there is a guy we want and think he is a game changer then Im sure there is a decent package we can trade the browns for the 4th, I thought adding landyr to that would have been the best move

ive been told by multiples that's what the bills are doing...going up there for josh rosen

they want to run an o similar to the patriots. ie pre snap and progression read. proper ball placement for rac

and rosen is the best at that in the class

he's also the best fit for miamis current o

durability being the one hiccup

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 09:40 AM

"bigballa2102 wrote:

oh I totally understand that for draft day, but Miami needs more than 1 player so even if they got the 4th it would be someone needed: top lb, top cb, , OL, DL, RB, QB on their board. that's 6 so whatever is on their board they can get is all im saying. The bills have alotta picks and the 12 pick so its easily traded instead of Miami on draft day.

They don't need any one position bad enough to give up finite resources to get. If you trade up, you trade up for a specific player. Otherwise you're giving up resources that could fill the holes you're describing.

PUpumpdogsForum Veteran
Mar 14, 2018, 09:40 AM

"Fin D wrote:

I've honestly never seen it. All I've ever seen was the thing I quoted with Stallone screaming "I am the law!!".

Unfortunately I have!