1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlanta game

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mommabilly, Aug 30, 2010.

Tags:
  1. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    Okay, we were not world beaters but Atlanta is one hell of a football team folks and at halftime, as inconsistent as we were, the score was 10-3. Into the third quarter with both teams starters in, the score was 10-6, not exactly a blowout and total failure as some are thinking. The rest of the game, to me, was all backups and that part really does no matter, to me.

When the starters were in the score was Atlanta 10 Us 6 and there was lots of football still to be played. The sky is NOT falling and believe me, I used to be a SKY IS FALLING type of person. Its not bad at all, not bad at all.:up: If anything, a good smack in the face type of wake up call.

2. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Well, given the success the O had moving the ball the previous week, it was disheartening to see them struggle and probably brought out the "sky is falling" crowd... That said, this team is notorious for starting off slowly, in games and from the beginning of the season. We can't afford another slow start this year and the bullseye is squarely on Sparano at this point...