1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Artie Lange

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Samphin, Sep 20, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Saw him tonight in San Francisco. Funny stuff as always. Stern crowds are always the best because if you have never spent time in prison, you get a feeling of what it might be like when going to these shows.

Bob Levy was there as well and was hammered hard about Bonaduce beating his arse last weekend. Sal the Stockbroker, Shuli, Beetlejuice and yes...even the creppy lil guy himself, ERIC THE MIDGET~!

The disturbing little troll was roundly booed and "ack acked" at all night by the crowd. It was amazing to experience.

I actually got to meet Artie briefly before the gig. I was walking up to the venue and happened to see him and his assistant Teddy walking in a side door. I screamed out "ARTIE!" and he stopped to give me a smile and waive. I then told him that the Yankees sucked and he rolle dhis eyes and went inside.

Oh, Yucko the Clown was there as well. That racist clown is alright. :up:

The best part? I get to see Norm MacDonald on Sat. Night in a rather intimate setting. Should be good stuff.

In other news, my sobriety was slightly broken tonight...

TheAnswer385 likes this.