1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you guys ready for some FOOTBALL!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bumrush, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!
    I hate this time change crap, I can't believe my misery has to be extended one more hour... I am super excited about this game, I can't remember the last time I paced around the house wishing I could take a magic pill that would wake me up 1 minute before kickoff...

It's been a long time since we played a meaningful game, and trust me guys this game will say a lot about this team. We began our DECLINE in Denver when we won one of the hardest hitting games in Phins history and pulled it off with a long Mare field goal at the end. This was also the game that ushered in the catastrophic Lucas relief job. We haven't sniffed the playoffs since.. Well guess what, we are back in Denver. And with this regime firmly building the foundations to a deep playoff push, is there a better place in the world to be right now to gauge how far we have come since that fateful day????

LET GO PHINS!!!!

2. I'm so ready I can't sit still!!!!!!!! Can't believe we have to wait until 4:00pm....

LET'S GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

i'm cautiously optimistic and frightfully nervous; just like I have been all season before every game. to answer your question: YES I AM READY FOR SOME DOLPHINS FOOTBALL

GO PHINS

4. aesop

aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    It's going to be tough.

5. Tough, but not impossible -- I really feel that we're going to win today...

6. aesop

aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    Shhh.