Are you guys ready for some FOOTBALL!!
5 replies
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!
I hate this time change crap, I can't believe my misery has to be extended one more hour... I am super excited about this game, I can't remember the last time I paced around the house wishing I could take a magic pill that would wake me up 1 minute before kickoff...
It's been a long time since we played a meaningful game, and trust me guys this game will say a lot about this team. We began our DECLINE in Denver when we won one of the hardest hitting games in Phins history and pulled it off with a long Mare field goal at the end. This was also the game that ushered in the catastrophic Lucas relief job. We haven't sniffed the playoffs since.. Well guess what, we are back in Denver. And with this regime firmly building the foundations to a deep playoff push, is there a better place in the world to be right now to gauge how far we have come since that fateful day????
LET GO PHINS!!!!
I'm so ready I can't sit still!!!!!!!! Can't believe we have to wait until 4:00pm....
LET'S GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm cautiously optimistic and frightfully nervous; just like I have been all season before every game. to answer your question: YES I AM READY FOR SOME DOLPHINS FOOTBALL
GO PHINS
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
It's going to be tough.
Tough, but not impossible -- I really feel that we're going to win today...
Shhh.