Are we ready for some football?

26 replies

FIFINintheMOONLuxury BoxOP
Jul 20, 2008, 08:07 PM

Hi guys... Sorry about the disappearing act! Things have had me chasing not only my tail, but other tails as well.

I am now officially back and am in full spirits and wanting to get this game on! I will be on daily as of today so let's get this thing cranking!!!

I need a head count of who plans to attend. I also need to get all your info into the roster... IF you haven't had any changes since New Jersey last year, I will run with that but you all need to let me know that there were no changes and if you plan to be at the game in September.

Everyone has known about this game since March... If you haven't planned accordingly for flight and hotel, well I am sorry about that...

I know that my absense may have impacted those that were hoping to get discounts son airfare and such due to fund-raising events but it is what it is now... Unfortunately, all I can offer at this point is the jerseys and shorts for the game. I have a ton of medical bills and am currently unemployed so not charity from me this game guys... Sorry...

I can help in planning your trips though. Howevr, instead of me paying for it and you reimbursing me, I will send you the info and you will have to book it yourselves.

I am really sorry about this but things just kinda went haywire on me the past couple of months. I still plan on being in AZ and hope that I have a team to coach!!!

Lots of LOVE guys!!! Get your arse in gear and let's make this happen!!!

wpgfishfanwpgfishfanNew Member
Jul 20, 2008, 10:00 PM

Not on the team as the timing was off, but I believe all you have done in the past is more than enough.

Hopefully you get healthy and another job

They are opening another Hooters in Winnipeg if you want to be in charge of hiring:hi5:

Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Jul 21, 2008, 09:02 AM

I have not had time to plan anything concerning the trip. I will have to check on hotel and airfare. I will also have to check on tickets and who I can sit with.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jul 21, 2008, 09:08 AM

I have had time to plan the trip, but have no time to take it sadly. I love you Ken, but sadly the next time I see you will not be Arizona. I hope you guys have a blast though!

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 21, 2008, 09:21 AM

I'm a no go as well Ken. Glad to see you posting again though bro. I will be in Tampa that week visiting family.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Jul 21, 2008, 12:42 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I'm a no go as well Ken. Glad to see you posting again though bro. I will be in Tampa that week visiting family.

We are going to party it up in Tampa Eric. What days are you going to be down here? We are going to the Jets game on Sept. 7 if you wanna go your more than welcome!

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 21, 2008, 12:45 PM

"Skeet84 wrote:

We are going to party it up in Tampa Eric. What days are you going to be down here? We are going to the Jets game on Sept. 7 if you wanna go your more than welcome!

oh, thats tempting.......I'll get back to you soon.

edit: Nevermind thats the day I'm coming back. :(

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Jul 21, 2008, 01:06 PM

Go back another day! Its going to be a great trip man. You should see the ride we are going to be taking down there.

When you coming down?

FIFINintheMOONLuxury Box
Jul 21, 2008, 05:25 PM

DAMN!!! You guys are going to miss a BIG arse game and party!!! I need to get a head count of who is going to be there to play in the football game though. I just may have to give your jersey numbers to someone else I guess!:pointlol::pointlol:

:up::up:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 21, 2008, 05:42 PM

gotta 5 month old.....i aint got the funds unfortunatley....ive never been to the west coast woulda been awesome!!!

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 21, 2008, 08:40 PM

"FINintheMOON wrote:

DAMN!!! You guys are going to miss a BIG arse game and party!!! I need to get a head count of who is going to be there to play in the football game though. I just may have to give your jersey numbers to someone else I guess!:pointlol::pointlol:

:up::up:

:scared::tantrum:

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 21, 2008, 08:45 PM

I was all for going but my fam's having a little get together. I'm down for next time, for sure, but hopefully we can do it to where its equal distance for all of us, KC, St. Louis, etc. I hope you guys have a great time. And like I said prior, FiTM I'm glad to see you on here bro. Dont go disappearing on us like that again. :hi5:

ALalen1New Member
Jul 22, 2008, 02:38 AM

Not part of the team but I am very happy to see you posting again Mr. Ken. Glad to hear your in high spirits. Wish you the best in the future and have a kick ass time in AZ!

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Jul 24, 2008, 03:16 PM

I will be attending everything.

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 24, 2008, 09:24 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I was all for going but my fam's having a little get together. I'm down for next time, for sure, but hopefully we can do it to where its equal distance for all of us, KC, St. Louis, etc. I hope you guys have a great time. And like I said prior, FiTM I'm glad to see you on here bro. Dont go disappearing on us like that again. :hi5:

Sorry, but that is B.S. Especially considering us West Coasters have had to fly cross country on red eye overnight flights. I think the East Coasters can suffer once or twice for the sake of it.

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 24, 2008, 11:04 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Sorry, but that is B.S. Especially considering us West Coasters have had to fly cross country on red eye overnight flights. I think the East Coasters can suffer once or twice for the sake of it.

I drove 2000 miles last time.....while you flew both times. Dont go there.:angry:

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Jul 25, 2008, 06:35 AM

I also drove down the first time. Its not we don't wanna go becuase of the flight. I was actually hoping for San Diego

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 25, 2008, 04:37 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

I drove 2000 miles last time.....while you flew both times. Dont go there.:angry:

YOU drove 2000 miles? I seem to recall Stitches driving a couple of mid-westerners around. But why deal with silly things like facts. Thos can be used to prove anything.

Point is. You are not allowed to bitch and moan about the location considering the hell I had to go through to get to the East coast.

YOU try sitting next to Jordan and Stinkasaurus Rudy all night long. Or pray that they don't spill their drugs all over the airport floor like they did in Chicago.

:tantrum:

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 25, 2008, 04:51 PM

I wasnt complaining, I was making a suggestion. Calm down Sam.

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 25, 2008, 04:59 PM

You attacking me for wanting us to meet in a neutral spot is kind of lame anyways Sam. I did nothing to warrant it.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 25, 2008, 05:04 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

You attacking me for wanting us to meet in a neutral spot is kind of lame anyways Sam. I did nothing to warrant it.

Oh please don't mess your pull-ups. Everyone here has thick skin. I suggest you follow suit buddy.

Besides, you act like I am mad at you. I clearly am not. And trust me, that wasn't an attack. If I 'attacked' you, I would end up banned from this site, and probably the internet forever.

:wink2:

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Jul 25, 2008, 05:16 PM

I just wanna say I love Sam and Eric.

Of course the rest of the team too.....

Big EBig ENew Member
Jul 25, 2008, 08:40 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Oh please don't mess your pull-ups. Everyone here has thick skin. I suggest you follow suit buddy.

Besides, you act like I am mad at you. I clearly am not. And trust me, that wasn't an attack. If I 'attacked' you, I would end up banned from this site, and probably the internet forever.

:wink2:

:hi5:

BladeBladeNew Member
Jul 25, 2008, 11:55 PM

What's up....

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Jul 28, 2008, 08:10 AM

I got to play some tackle football on Sunday. It was nice to hit some peeps. I had 3 TD's on 3 runs (1 of 1 yard and 2 the entire field).