1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are the Dolphins backups that good?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Nov 16, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Are the Dolphins backups that good?
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...lphins-backups-that-good-or-starters-bad.html

dolfan7171 likes this.
  2. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    Anderson and Wake deserve more playing time. I don't see Miami re-signing Porter after this year.

Miguel likes this.
  3. Miguel

Miguel The smartest Man on earth

Yeah i dont see them resigning Porter either he has 2 bad seasons and only 1 good season.? Thanks for last year Porter, Pennington but its time to be traded

4. Pennington's Rocket Arm

Pennington's Rocket Arm New Member

Dec 21, 2008
    three words: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

5. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Yeah that could have alot to do with it^

6. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    B.S. about the level of competition....I think it has more to do with how close in talent and "moment by moment" ability our "STARS" have over our "2nd or 3rd Tier" of depth. (Which isn't a positive in this light)

We dont sign or pick up scrubs...but we dont possess or have signed flat out NFL STUDS....we are a young "building" NFL Team. We dont possess the sexiness from the FA market just yet...and sometimes we dont spend lavishly in that market either....now via Trade or more importantly Draft, in time I expect to have STARS that will clearly separate 1st string from 3rd string...but I love what our FO has put together to maximize the roster and the 55 that have the chance to hit the field...no slouches!

dolfan7171 likes this.
  7. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    i will say one thing Wake has a lot of speed........

dolfan7171 likes this.
  8. UM_all_day

UM_all_day New Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Wake is really explosive.......he doesn't have a lot of moves but he gets held like crazy...he should have had more sacks on that stat sheet..probably some FF's too if he get's behind freeman

edit-he reminds me of mathis from the colts....