1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aquavision - Video Clips from Day 1 of Training Camp

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Jackson

Jackson Bruce Banner

Mar 24, 2008
    Connecticut/Florida
    Finally I can watch video clips on my Computer. On the old website you had to have windows media or real player and as a mac user I was in the dark. Thanks for the Post ATV

2. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Watching I'm thinking to myself, no wonder these guys have groin pulls, hamstring tweaks, etc. They don't stretch! I understand that most of the time when you're stretching it's almost like a break, but you've gotta do it.

Other than that, great to see the 2008 Miami Dolphins in action!

3. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    Always great to see. Although, what's up with that music? For a second, I thought King Arthur was riding out to meet the Saxons.

4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Im sure stretching was done before the drills started. Its just not really worth putting into the video.

As for this Aquavision... what a great addition to the official website. Looks like they finally got rid of the Real video junk they used to put on there. Theres alot of good videos up there right now. The player interviews are pretty good, RB, RW... The one with John Beck was nice. If he does become the QB most of us think he can, he's going to be great for us. You can tell by the way he handles himself with the media, his answers to some of the questions, he's just focused on his job. Just seems like a good, intelligent kid.

5. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    I really like Beck also and to say I don't have a "favorite" in this QB competition would be a lie. I really would love for this kid to have success for us. Of course, I won't be dissapointed if McCown has the light pop on and pulls a Rich Gannon, or if Henne becomes all this and a back of chips, but I am pulling for Beck.

6. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    cool

7. finsgirlie

finsgirlie break my Luxury Box

Dec 2, 2007
    Fantasy Land
    yes, they do a long drawn out stretching session in fact....but like someone just said, it's not worth putting in the videos. AND if my memory serves me correctly they stretch before and after.

sws84 likes this.