1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aqua's eventual demise once again

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Aqua4Ever04, May 28, 2015.

1. Aqua4Ever04

Aqua4Ever04 Write Travis Write Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Seattle, WA

Admit it. You're excited that my snapchat library is open to you again.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  2. Fin D

Fin D Sigh Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Is that what you kids are calling "your ***" nowadays?

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Be happy you did not waste any more time with her

Bpk, Aqua4Ever04 and MikeHoncho like this.
  4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=- Club Member

Nov 13, 2009
    This is actually the best advice I've seen in this thread yet.

Bpk likes this.
  5. Aqua4Ever04

Dec 7, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    Smashing random helps.

Bumrush and Fin-Omenal like this.
  6. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    You know it, and don't EVER forget that.

Also, we have a new smartest post in this thread now with A4E's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumrush likes this.
  7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=- Club Member

Nov 13, 2009
    ftfy

8. Dolfan984

Dolfan984 Underrated Free Agent

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    I know people were calling you dumb but seriously just keep sleeping with her, but be heartless, because that's what you got from her. Get a few girls that you can be FWB with and have fun until you find one you like. You have to be serious to give up all that variety but that's how you know it's the one. Remember, until your late 30s you're going to just keep getting better looking (unless you treat your body like **** and get fat) and that is absolutely not the same for women...we honestly hold all the power when it comes to commitment lol... Unless you want a family, go enjoy being in your prime for 10 more years and if someone special falls into your lap, you'll know. Hold yourself to a higher standard.

MikeHoncho and Aqua4Ever04 like this.
  9. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    I must have missed the rule about not getting better looking after my late 30's. :knucks:

CashInFist, padre31 and Dolfan984 like this.
  10. Fin D

Fin D Sigh Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    People are calling him dumb because he can't do what you're suggesting.

Travis has never banged a girl where the next day he isn't writing her name with his last name in a notebook the next day, while planning their wedding.

Aqua4Ever04, McLovin and Stitches like this.
  11. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Wrap it up B, if one is going to get around the last thing needed is an unexpected pregnancy, and yes, some women will absolutely do that very thing

12. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Absolutely. Hell, I even look better in my 40's than I did in my 30's.

Jaydog57 likes this.
  13. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    if they share the same last name as you, it's not random

14. Aqua4Ever04

Dec 7, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    Haha sad but true. I'm doing a little better with this one. I just hate going from one day having someone being so interested in everything you're doing, texting through the day, seeing each other every day and then the next I'm supposed to just act like she doesn't exist.

I've always had a big problem with change - and it goes beyond females. I remember when I was 12 years old my little league team was one of the best in the country. Unfortunately, another powerhouse played in the same town as us. They beat us in the state finals and wound up going to the world series. I didn't get over that for a loooong time.

I really need to stop going for these unstable girls and I really need to stop making things happen so fast. Two things I'm fully aware of, yet two things I've been completely incapable of doing.

As for this girl. **** her. She was fun but **** investing time into someone that doesn't want to do the same back. I compared it to my friendships. If my friends acted like that I'd just tell them to **** off. Just because she has a vagina doesn't mean it should be any different.

Fin D likes this.
  15. Aqua4Ever04

Dec 7, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    I went through the outreach forum a little yesterday and saw that literally all my breakups have threads. Made me feel better accuse I realized this situation is not unique and it will most likely happen again. And some of the excuses I made for those girls in those threads, :lol:, no wonder my reputation is what it is.

Fin D likes this.
  16. Fin D

Fin D Sigh Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    The best part is you see the advice is always the same and you never take it. Crazy, isn't it..........?

McLovin and Aqua4Ever04 like this.
  17. Aqua4Ever04

Dec 7, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    It certainly made me realize a pattern. A pattern I intend to change.

Fin D likes this.
  18. Fin D

Fin D Sigh Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    This is fact.....you'll find what you've been looking for in the love department, when you stop looking for it. That's not a stupid saying nor is is it romance magic.

When you just stop the hunt and actually just embrace and enjoy your single self and be yourself and happy as a single person, then the desperation for love that is just beneath your exterior will be gone. Regardless of what you think, you reek of that desperation. Its so thick, I can smell it from the other side of the country...why do you think the women you are literally on top of can't smell it?

That desperation attracts women who (whether they know it or not) are damaged. They either see a kindred spirit or an easy mark. Either way, its doomed from the beginning.

Just have fun. When you do, you'll be confident and happy. If you realize you're happy, then there's nothing to be desperate about having....and that is a different smell that attracts similar women. Right when you are living it up, "the one" will come along and knock you on your ***.

When that happens, you'll want to build a shrine to me....which, if I am honest.....I richly deserve.

19. Bumrush

Bumrush Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Fellas, as someone that formerly suffered from nice guy syndrome, the best solution is to be a scumbag.

Do what you want. Bang who you want. If you feel some level of discomfort or intuition about a potential mating/ dating candidate, trust the intuition and milk it for all the possible sex you can get. The signs are ALWAYS there. This chick did things that you have either failed to acknowledge or refused to see.

Finally, focus on yourself. Focus on making cash if that is your gig. Focus on being fully independent and doing things that move the ball forward. If you do that for long enough, you won't be dependant on a woman. You can actually settle for one that may be more dependant on you. The final lesson for me was learning that this ****ed up society of ours has redefined gender roles. Female empowerment is great but it has emasculated men. If you want to find a semblance of peace and balance with a women you need to reverse that trend and can only do so by improving your own personal situation.

Flame away guys!!

Aqua4Ever04 likes this.
  20. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Brother Aqua sit down and figure out at this time in your life what is your priorities. Be honest with yourself and go from there. The emotions of a relationship can wear on you big time and cause you to be unhappy if it's not the perfect situation for both involved. I wish you the best in life and may you find that happiness that you desire.:up:

Aqua4Ever04, Jaydog57 and padre31 like this.
  21. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    I can say from experience that this is 100% true. I've always been involved with the best women when I met them by chance, when I wasn't looking. Over the years, going to dating websites, meeting women at bars, even getting set up on dates by friends, has never amounted to very much for me. That might not be true for everybody, of course. I couldn't offer any better advice than what is said in the post above by Fin D. Best of luck to you, Aqua.

Fin D likes this.
  22. Aqua4Ever04

Dec 7, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks for the advice, fellas.

Jaydog57 likes this.
  23. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Boise, Idaho
    So basically he needs to go the Fin D route and hone his World of Warcraft skills... :shifty:

Fin D likes this.
  24. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic 30 years and counting Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    I'd add that I've found the best women falling all over me after I've been married 10+ years. There's an aura about a guy in his early 40s, entering his financial prime and happily married. I think women see security and drool. Having not lost my hair yet helps too I think.

Jaydog57 likes this.
  25. Aqua4Ever04

Dec 7, 2007
    Seattle, WA
    2015 was really shaping up to be my year. I'm in the best shape I've ever been in, I landed my first good paying job, I got a new car and then there was the girl. Well everything else is still there and like you said earlier, I've only gotten better looking (man I was goofy looking when I was 21.)

I started seeing this one when I first got this job. So I'm pretty curious to see what it's like to be able to drop a fancy job title on single ladies.

26. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Brother Aqua give a listen to Misery by Nonpoint. I would post the video but my computer died yesterday.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  27. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal