1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone watch G4 channel?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by unstoppablefnz, Dec 12, 2008.

Tags:
  1. unstoppablefnz

unstoppablefnz New Member

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    There is this channel on TV called G4 has game trailers, and is the host of E-3 every year, also has other random stuff. Any one else watch it? Good stuff. Plus if you watch late night you might catch some nice lookin ladies... if ya kno what i mean :yes: This channel has EVERYTHING! Or am I the only one who thinks so?

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I've got it but I don't know what channel it's on. My bro watches it sometimes and I come out and catch some pretty nice glimpses :D

3. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    When it was called TechTV yes but now the channel is just terrible. Plus I think G4 has a total of what 4 shows: Attack of the Show, X-Play, Cheaters, and Cops.

Don't mean to sound like a jerk but I really hate that channel. :lol:

4. unstoppablefnz

unstoppablefnz New Member

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    you do have some great points,I'll give you that. Still, chicks and gaming! sweet:up:

5. DevilFin13

DevilFin13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    I watch Attack of the Show. Olivia Munn is very sexy.

6. ILPhinFan88

ILPhinFan88 Premium Member Luxury Box

i cant get NBC, so this is how I see Heros. But yeah I used to watch it when it was Tech TV also, Leo and group made a good channel.

7. sking29

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    Seriously you don't get NBC? I thought everyone got that.

However does Heroes post their shows online? If so you could watch them there as well.

Also if you liked the old TechTV, Revision3 has kept it all alive. Its a site by Kevin Rose and some others. I'm not that big on Rose but Leo and Patrick from the old ScreenSavers days have their own shows. Plus Martin Sargeant is there so that's a plus. I actually watch shows over there as much as I do regular tv. :lol:

Link:
    Revision3 - Internet Television

8. TJamesW_Phinfan

TJamesW_Phinfan New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    DevilFin13 likes this.
  9. Dannyg28

Dannyg28 Say hi to the rings

Jan 4, 2008
    they have run that channel into the ground. it was great when it was a technology/video game channel now it basically just airs old 90s tv shows.

JCowScot and sking29 like this.
  10. sking29

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    You my friend understand. :yes::lol:

11. JCowScot

JCowScot So funky the dead dance

Mar 22, 2008
    FLA USA
    I'm kinda glad I don't get it anymore...although the Jap import shows would be nice(Sasuke, etc). I think they're funny as hell!

12. Blade

Blade New Member

Jul 19, 2008
    i watch attack of the show and x-play sometimes. Well i set dvr to record it and i watch the parts i want to watch. So bascially i watch like 15-25 mins of the hour long show.

13. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Yep that's what my brother is always watching. Those crazy shows with all the obstacles that make legends of the hidden temple look like a walk in the park. Oh wait. It was.

JCowScot likes this.
  14. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    I don't watch the show at all, but I did catch the nipple slip Olivia Munn had on a clip. Very nice!