Anyone have a PSP?

8 replies

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum VeteranOP
Sep 27, 2008, 02:39 PM

Can anyone recommend some good games for it?

I don't know anything about this thing. Any tips?

xer0xer0New Member
Sep 27, 2008, 05:26 PM

I recommend custom firmware...that is a must for the PSP IMO.

As far as games go...

God of War: Chains of Olympus
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Patapon
Daxter
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

There's probably a few more I am forgetting...but for the most part the PSP game lineup is pretty lackluster. Custom firmware makes this better by allowing you to use the PSP to play emulators (NES, SNES, Genesis, etc...) and PSX games. :up:

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Sep 27, 2008, 05:47 PM

What is custom firmware and how do I do it?

xer0xer0New Member
Sep 27, 2008, 07:52 PM

"Cool Calm Mike wrote:

What is custom firmware and how do I do it?

I probably shouldn't link to that stuff here...but if you do a Google search for Dark Alex and M33 you should be able to find all the information you seek. :up:

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Sep 27, 2008, 08:02 PM

MGS Portable Ops (the first, not the Ops Plus)
Syphon Filter: Dark Shadow
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Daxter

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

Sep 29, 2008, 12:12 PM

Dont forget Crisis Core.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Sep 29, 2008, 01:31 PM

Tiger Woods 09 is what I have been hooked on. Got mine modded tho

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Sep 29, 2008, 04:08 PM

There are so many good games for the PSP and so many that are coming as well.
Here's a list of top twenty games under twenty bucks:

PSP Fanboy

HiggiHiggiForum Veteran
Oct 1, 2008, 10:11 PM

For all of you owners of modded psps, would you mind sending me links (via post or pm) for the easiest way to get my psp firmware ready. I am not really tech savvy, so the easier the better. I just basically want to be able to play nes, snes, and sega emulated games... otherwise the thing just collects dust. I currently have a "fat" psp running version 3.9 w/ 2gb memory stick. Thanks in advance.