Any openings?

8 replies

Phinsfan92Phinsfan92Forum VeteranOP
Feb 1, 2018, 10:21 PM

I’ve relatively new to the forum but decent at fantasy and interested in joining another league if you guys might have an opening for 2018.

Preferably a ppr or standard league with QB/RB/RB/3WR or 2WR and FLEX, but open to just about any format.

Randy the G.O.A.T

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 1, 2018, 10:52 PM

"Phinsfan92 wrote:

I’ve relatively new to the forum but decent at fantasy and interested in joining another league if you guys might have an opening for 2018.

Preferably a ppr or standard league with QB/RB/RB/3WR or 2WR and FLEX, but open to just about any format.

We've got an opening in a dynasty league here if you plan on being around for a few years and are an active manager. :up:

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Mar 8, 2018, 12:15 AM

"ToddPhin wrote:

We've got an opening in a dynasty league here if you plan on being around for a few years and are an active manager. :up:

Are you sure about that? I mean we don't know anything about this guy. What if he's a pot head? Or a woman beater? Or even worserer...A JETS FAN!!!:favre:

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Mar 8, 2018, 03:21 AM

"Puka-head wrote:

Are you sure about that? I mean we don't know anything about this guy. What if he's a pot head? Or a woman beater? Or even worserer...A JETS FAN!!!:favre:

Well we let you in didn't we!

:tongue2:

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Mar 9, 2018, 01:44 AM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Well we let you in didn't we!

:tongue2:

You just got lucky I had some free time on my calendar to socialize with the little peoples.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Mar 10, 2018, 06:17 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

You just got lucky I had some free time on my calendar to socialize with the little peoples.

"It's people who make the difference, little people like you ."

ALAllInForTheFinsNew Member
Aug 8, 2018, 10:04 AM

"Phinsfan92 wrote:

I’ve relatively new to the forum but decent at fantasy and interested in joining another league if you guys might have an opening for 2018.

Preferably a ppr or standard league with QB/RB/RB/3WR or 2WR and FLEX, but open to just about any format.

Try https://www.moneyballcup.com - It is different than traditional DFS and it is easy to play. If you are interested, I will compete against you.

CarolinaPhinCarolinaPhinNew Member
Aug 21, 2018, 02:15 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

We've got an opening in a dynasty league here if you plan on being around for a few years and are an active manager. :up:

ToddPhin, I am always a owner who never leaves a league and I have not been here in a long while if you could point me to a league or anyone else who is starting one. Please and Ty.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Aug 21, 2018, 05:51 PM

"CarolinaPhin wrote:

ToddPhin, I am always a owner who never leaves a league and I have not been here in a long while if you could point me to a league or anyone else who is starting one. Please and Ty.

I think we might be doing our annual IDP league. It’s in the other thread— ThePhins.com Fantasy Football. Go ahead and post in it if you’d like to join. :)

We’ll keep you in mind the next time we have a dynasty opening BTW.