1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anquan Boldin Question

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Straz, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Straz

Straz Me and my girl :)

Mar 23, 2008
    What are the Carinals asking for in return for Boldin?

Which teams are most likely to get Boldin?

Thanks for any information. :up:

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    He's not on the trading block as of now but he may be in a year. I believe they will start with a first round price tag and then maybe lower it to a second.

I don't know whose likely to get him but there will interest in him. I think that's hard to tell right now since there's a whole season ahead of us and still another off-season but there could be a few teams interested. Teams that could go after him would be the Dolphins, Ravens and Eagles imo.

I'm not sure of the Ravens and Eagles as the Eagles never seem to get rid of their draft picks and they targeted a couple other receivers this off-season (Fitzgerald and Williams of Detroit). I think Eagles would go after Williams if anybody.

As for Ravens, I'm really not sure. They may need to hold on to those draft picks to draft defensive players which they like to do as we know. They have guys who may be getting up there in the age department and need to 'reload'.

The Bills could go after Boldin if Hardy fails to pan out but I still don't see that happening.

Titans maybe?

Those are my guesses right now. Like I said, its early to tell.