1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another UK fan...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Claymore95, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Claymore95

Claymore95 Working on it... Club Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Peebles, Scotland
    Hi everybody

Sorry, yet another fan from the UK...this time from north of the border in Scotland, Edinburgh to be exact.

Sad way to find this forum, but I knew Jetssuck from another forum (for UK Dolphins fans) like a few new ThePhins.com new members, and at least a small positive to come out of Jetssuck's passing is that I've found another forum with like-minded people.

I've been a Miami fan since the early 80's when I first saw Miami in one of the earliest showings of football in this country, and yes it was Marino's play that made me a Miami fan. That, and I always have had a soft spot for dolphins!

My username comes from the only live example to date I have of professional football in my country, when the Scottish Claymores played in NFL Europe. It wasn't quite the NFL, but it will do until I can manage a visit stateside.

Dave

CrunchTime likes this.
  2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the site ,mate.If we get anymore UK Dolphin fans we may need to start a sister site ThePhinsUK.com :lol: